Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins

even though today was a huge disapointment. im not that disapointed, when i sit back and think. we had an AMAZING season with a bunch of players that other teams thought werent good enough. we won the division. i went to my first play off game and now news of pacells staying. that really cheers me up.

with the huge turnaround he made happen this season. im looking forward to next season. everything good that i can think about from this season is rooted with parcells. knowing we are going to have some one this competent and experienced leading us into next year is amazing news.

In an ideal world, this news would be icing on a tasty cake instead of the one with the acrid aftertaste left behind by the blackbirds. But from my perspective, if I had to choose between a win today or to retain The Tuna, I'd opt for keeping Bill in Miami. After all, it's not just Bill, but it's his vision, the fear of failure and accountability he instills across all levels of the team, the tutelage he provides Tony, and as importantly, the secure knowledge of knowing he won't be a Pied Piper prematurely, as it's now evident, leading staff and players onward to the next adventure.

So, on what's been a miserable day up to that point, for me, this news MORE than compensates for the demoralizing way our team was manhandled and the void left by this unsavory end to our season. On my balance sheet, it's turned out to be a decent day after all.

Back
Top Bottom