MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

When Marino went down and we were getting beat, didn't you think to yourself that the losses we got without him weren't really official?

How can you celebrate a victory against the Pats without Brady being beat as well? Same thing with the Super Bowl this year... everyone will be talking about what Brady might have done. It's just not as fun when one of the best players to play the game goes down for the season.

I agree. My original post was simply pointing out what lurks in the darker crevices of an otherwise normal consciousness.

P.S. I appreciate all of those that thanked that post.

P.P.S. Don't be surprised to see a Brady-less Patriots squad still manage double-digit wins and a playoff birth. If there's one thing that New England has proven to be, it's resilient and impervious to injury. That's arguably what has made them so great.

Please. Brady isn't the Pats? That's laughable. What were they before him?

Of course it wasn't written in stone.. but were they not the heavy, heavy favorite?

When you place enough pressure on Brady...as the Dolphins did one season...as the Giants did in the Superbowl...he's just another QB. You take Brady and put him on an average team...and he's average...it takes a team to win...not just a QB.

Weren't the Colts and Tampa heavy favorites to win alot of games...so far they are both 0-1...thats why you have to play the games.

I agree. My original post was simply pointing out what lurks in the darker crevices of an otherwise normal consciousness.

P.S. I appreciate all of those that thanked that post.

P.P.S. Don't be surprised to see a Brady-less Patriots squad still manage double-digit wins and a playoff birth. If there's one thing that New England has proven to be, it's resilient and impervious to injury. That's arguably what has made them so great.

I don't believe they have much faith with Cassell...I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose more games than win...they barely beat a KC team.

When you place enough pressure on Brady...as the Dolphins did one season...as the Giants did in the Superbowl...he's just another QB. You take Brady and put him on an average team...and he's average...it takes a team to win...not just a QB.

Weren't the Colts and Tampa heavy favorites to win alot of games...so far they are both 0-1...thats why you have to play the games.
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that if you put Brady on an average team, he's average. Have you seen this? I saw him win the Superbowl against an awesome Rams team with an average Patriots team. And further than that, no one knows what he'd do. We'll never see him on a different team.

So what, we put enough pressure on him one season? The Giants did it one game? What about all the other games he won? Just because he got beat a couple times doesn't mean squat.

I never heard Tampa getting a lot of praise this season.. and the Colts will bounce back. C'mon man, it's week 1. Ridiculous.

I don't believe they have much faith with Cassell...I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose more games than win...they barely beat a KC team.

Cassell did hook up with Moss on several big plays, including a touchdown.

Still, I hear where you're coming from. It will be a true testament to that organization if they still make the playoffs without Brady.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that if you put Brady on an average team, he's average. Have you seen this? I saw him win the Superbowl against an awesome Rams team with an average Patriots team. And further than that, no one knows what he'd do. We'll never see him on a different team.

So what, we put enough pressure on him one season? The Giants did it one game? What about all the other games he won? Just because he got beat a couple times doesn't mean squat.

I never heard Tampa getting a lot of praise this season.. and the Colts will bounce back. C'mon man, it's week 1. Ridiculous.

You missed the point that you have to play the games..part. And now the Pats have to play the games...now don't they.

You missed the point that you have to play the games..part. And now the Pats have to play the games...now don't they.
Uh, I guess they do.. That can't seriously have been your point with all that stuff about Brady being average.

First off ya hate to see a guy lose his season that way, but with that said Brett Favre has to be happy.

After the Media calms down about the "poor ol' Patriots", the attention will shift to him....again. He will be the centerpiece of many a ESPN montage. So by time they are done cramming him down our throats again I must just be happy to be hearing about Tom Brady again.

Back
Top Bottom