miami beats patriots sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami beats patriots sunday

cpeppfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

:dolphins: :dolphins: :nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!

Yeah we'll beat the teams we shouldnt and lose to the ones we should. What a nutball league we're in here

:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Gotta cover their TE's first with our Safetys and LB's. Damn ive just ruined the dream! :uk: :jawdrop:

cpeppfan said:
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol:

Its gonna be a long for day for the Dolphins. The Pats are playing great right now. I actually would like (for sake of the division) to see the Dolphins win this game, but I don't see it happening. With Mularkey (puke), that offensive line, and Daunte always running for his life causing him to make bad decisions I can't see a win for you guys there.

cpeppfan said:

One could only hope my friend, one can only hope.:(

wheres the cool-aide.. I would like some...

we definitely could win, we just gotta stop the awesome Dillon and Maroney combo

Pagan said:
Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Pagan said:
Yup...

forget Longoria I want Jessica Alba :evil:

I love the enthusiasm and optimism, but sorry, you're going to have to cut back on the drinking before you come on here.

Although there's always a chance, it doesn't look to good right now. We've stunk to date, NE is starting to get hot, and they are playing at home. Not a good triple combo. I'd be somewhat surprised if we were able to keep the game close.

Back
Top Bottom