miami beats patriots sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami beats patriots sunday

cpeppfan said:
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

Please................... Ok you can wake up now.

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
Someone needs to crack a whip on your heart!!:whip2::chair::shotgun: I can see DolFans being disapointed in our beloved Fins but to relish in their poor play and root against them (which is what you are doing) is utterly disgusting! :tantrum:

I remember 2004 when we really sucked and we came out in our Orange Unis and beat the Patsies ***. Any given Sunday any team can win! Therefore I will never ever lose hope in the Miami Dolphins.

I would never root against my team, but I expect them to LOSE. It's completely logical to expect to lose to the Patriots in their house after losing to Houston, and Buffalo at HOME. Not to mention I think Culpepper is a freaking bum.

Of course I want the Fins to win, i'd want them to win if we were 3-12, what I expect to happen is not what I want to happen.

I love the Dolphins, but I can't fathom how some can act so positive when we look like utter crap.

Save the "Miami beats the Patriots" "I'm calling out the patriots" **** until we show we can actually string a few wins together. This crap is just asking for trouble.

Pagan said:
Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!

THATS THE SPIRIT!! WOOT WOOT! :goof:

KuD said:
I would never root against my team, but I expect them to LOSE. It's completely logical to expect to lose to the Patriots in their house after losing to Houston, and Buffalo at HOME. Not to mention I think Culpepper is a freaking bum.

Of course I want the Fins to win, i'd want them to win if we were 3-12, what I expect to happen is not what I want to happen.

I love the Dolphins, but I can't fathom how some can act so positive when we look like utter crap.

Save the "Miami beats the Patriots" "I'm calling out the patriots" **** until we show we can actually string a few wins together. This crap is just asking for trouble.

Well I agree with you about all the "calling out" type threads. I am more of the philosopy of walk silent and carry a big stick instead of all of the hoopla BUT with all of the negativity around here it sure does balance it out a bit (Ying and Yang).
Kud we do look like crap lately but we do have the tools (C-Pep and Harrington included) to make this fort stand strong and lead an offensive attack against any opponent. I am very optimistic with this team because if they get it together, watch out THIS offense can be explosive with the right playcalling. Now to the O-line............nevermind. :dolphins:

Just Remember On any given sunday anything can happen. We have seen it happen way to many times.

cpeppfan said:
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

It will be a decent game. I don't expect a win in New England, but Miami will stick around for a while, I would take the -10 points.

cpeppfan said:

then you woke up.

i would love to see it but unless any of that happens we are in for a LONG day.

cpeppfan said:

:cheer:Give this fan a pom pom! :cheer2:

Pagan said:
Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!

God, that's so weird....That's EXACTLY what happened to me today!:D

I have been saying from the getgo that I think the Fins will win on Sunday against the Patsies.

cpeppfan said:
Whatever your on, i want some!:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom