miami beats patriots sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami beats patriots sunday

I want to see JT bring Brady to the ground at least twice and it is possible because I think he is going up against a rookie tackle.

KuD said:
Rah Rah.. shut the hell up.

Dolphins lose 24-10

Culpepper gets sacked 6 times for 1 fumble, and throws 1 int.

Well..just my own opinion?...I think you're being awfully kind.

I just think they need to play with more desire...if they do that, then good things will happen because we do have talent on this team. We need to get rolling!

cpeppfan said:
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

The only way that happens is if NE is still laughing when they take the field after watching game films from our last 3 games.
I suppose we have a chance if the Pats are REALLY underestimating us.
However, if by some miracle we are playing them tough and have a lead going into the 4th quarter I expect Watson and Maroney to come up with big plays whenever they are needed and they will do just enough to break our hearts. Our defense will falter just when they are needed the most.

Originally Posted by Pagan
Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!
nick1 said:
forget Longoria I want Jessica Alba :evil:

LOL y not both???!?!?!

lol u gots a good imagination lmao...

na but if the fins won it would really shake things up in the afc east... but i dont think it will... struggling against the texans and titans is awful...

Back
Top Bottom