Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53

I guess when you spend $10 mil on a plan b qb you are gonna cut wherever you can.

Seriously doubt any Alex Boone or Greco is coming here given the cost

This is also a pretty good indicator that jawaun james shoulder is not that big a deal

Miamis gonna have week 1 two active 2 deep first year udfas in Eric and Maurice smith separate from special teams run.

Eric smith 3rd tackle Maurice smith 4th safety

Guys they will play with if need be

So both guys named Young were cut. I guess you have to be "old" to make the team

Ozzy rules!!

As of 5:18 PM I saw only 53 active players on the Official Team Website. Last year it seemed to take a long time before the roster was updated.

Ya know, I know my rose colored glasses are a little thick, but this is a definite upgrade across the board upgrade from last year. To bad we had all the injuries!

Or it could mean the scouting dept did really well this year, in identifying players who actually made a difference. This is could be one of the best Drafts and UDFA year in team history. But I do understand why some would be somewhat alarmed.

Nah, it's a sure-fire sign our depth sucks. If you find one or two UDFAs who can contribute long-term you hit one out of the ballpark. Our having oodles of them close to making the roster is just how bad our depth is

Nah, it's a sure-fire sign our depth sucks. If you find one or two UDFAs who can contribute long-term you hit one out of the ballpark. Our having oodles of them close to making the roster is just how bad our depth is

Tony Lippett (IR) -> Torry McTyer
Ted Larsen (half-season IR) -> Jesse Davis
Koa Misi (IR) -> Chase Allen
T.J. McDonald (suspended) -> Maurice Smith

i'm not saying our depth has been great, but you can see why we had some more UDFAs than usual.

Back
Top Bottom