Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53

Darr performed excellent to win the job initially but IMO he was not consistent. If I recall there were times we needed some big punts and they didnt happen. Maybe I'm being too hard on him but I think the consistency thing was the main reason for the change.

I think that salary and his free agency status next year made the Darr decision an easy one...considering how well the rookie punted and that he is a left footer....turnovers win ball games.

Just read elsewhere that Miami must put Larsen on original 53 roster in order for him to be brought back later in season. So we have to drop to 52 plus Larsen. Then he goes on IR tomorrow and we sign somebody that another team drops.

Cut Larsen and get Greco. Upgrade and available now.
What's the deal with Greco does he have to go thru waivers?

Just read elsewhere that Miami must put Larsen on original 53 roster in order for him to be brought back later in season. So we have to drop to 52 plus Larsen. Then he goes on IR tomorrow and we sign somebody that another team drops.
That's correct. If they want him to play THIS year, he has to be on the 53

Ozzy rules!!

I didn't think he'd make the 53 to be honest. So we have Timmons, Kiko,Hull,Allen and who else?

Ozzy rules!!
My guess is Rielly makes it, Hewitt if he's healthy

Oh I forgot about Rey M. That's 4 and Reilly makes it? even if he does that's only 5 LB's unless they're going to keep Hewitt on the 53

Ozzy rules!!

My guess is Rielly makes it, Hewitt if he's healthy
I guess great minds think alike....lol.......I'm almost 100% sure that we will bring at least one LB after the cuts if not two

Ozzy rules!!

I guess great minds think alike....lol.......I'm almost 100% sure that we will bring at least one LB after the cuts if not two

Ozzy rules!!
So far I'd look at Sean Spence and Don Cherry

Oh I forgot about Rey M. That's 4 and Reilly makes it? even if he does that's only 5 LB's unless they're going to keep Hewitt on the 53

Ozzy rules!!

Things could change with cuts from other teams, but from the sounds of things team has been really high on Trevor Reilly

Back
Top Bottom