Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

According to Barry Jackson it seems like the Dolphins are targeting Albert at LT and Rodger Saffold as a guard. Though Monroe and Veldheer are still very much in the mix and they reached out to ALL of them.

A lot of this is tracked back to that link I put up from Bleacher Report, although Beasley said he had "multiple" sources that we liked Albert. Honestly, who knows. We didn't pull the trigger on Albert before, but now Hickey is here and what he wants is a factor now.

I think they're all blowing smoke.

Daqwell jackson went to colts...down to two....tenn. and Denver. ok barry. check your sources. never bet on anything anyone says in FA. specially now with this "tamper period"

tweets gone wild.

Albert over Monroe is just talk. We all know Albert is going to Arizona....lol

So no splash on WR this year, huh?

Take it for what is is worth, but a new Armando article just went up and he says that the feeling around the league is that Monroe will sign with the Dolphins.

Take it for what is is worth, but a new Armando article just went up and he says that the feeling around the league is that Monroe will sign with the Dolphins. link??

Daryn Colledge, a guard who has started all 16 games in all three of his seasons in Arizona, is apparently about to be released. Colledge said goodbye to Arizona on Twitter on Saturday.

“Wanna thank you the fans and the Cardinals for an amazing opportunity. A great organization headed in the right direction. Wish ya the best,” Colledge wrote.

The 32-year-old Colledge would have been due a $4.8 million salary this season, so it’s no surprise that he was a cap casualty. The question now is where the Cardinals will look to improve on the offensive line.

Colledge will become a free agent as soon as his release from the Cardinals is official, and one place where he could find a job is Miami, as he previously played for coach Joe Philbin in Green Bay. Saffold handled his departure from Arizona with class, and the Dolphins could use a classy veteran on their offensive line.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...aryn-colledge-hope-to-sign-albert-or-saffold/

I think there's a typo in that last sentence, interesting nonetheless.

Oh boy, starting to get exciting once again! I'm liking the The Hickey.

Anyone see any truth behind the Dolphins looking at McFadden? My uncle is a huge raiders fan and he says he read that on a few of their boards. Trying to get a link.

Anyone see any truth behind the Dolphins looking at McFadden? My uncle is a huge raiders fan and he says he read that on a few of their boards. Trying to get a link.

I haven't heard anything. I've always been a big fan of Mcfadden and wished we would get him, that was a few years back though. Poor guy can't stay healthy, it's a shame too, talent was there.

I haven't heard anything. I've always been a big fan of Mcfadden and wished we would get him, that was a few years back though. Poor guy can't stay healthy, it's a shame too, talent was there.

Who know's, if we get a hold of him, maybe Darren (Krien) could help Darren (McFadden) stay healthy. Though considering his injury history that's a big "if".

Who know's, if we get a hold of him, maybe Darren (Krien) could help Darren (McFadden) stay healthy. Though considering his injury history that's a big "if".

If we land him and he could stay healthy that would be huge. I still think Miami goes cheaper and younger and draft a back but I wouldn't mind a healthy McFadden.

Back
Top Bottom