Miami Dolphins Draft Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Draft Thread

heyward bey was garbage from the get go...speed and awful hands

chad jones is a football player

dol, Does your sig mean you have us getting Denario in the first rd? iv seen mocks of him going 2nd rd to 7th rd. Goin to all the MU games this year, i love Denario! But i see him in the 3-4th rd. The wr i love is dezmond Brisco. 6'3, catches everything, good routes and faster then poeple think. And quesiton for real, Do you think Dunlap could play a rushing Lb?

only things you can really knock Dwyer for are A)doesn't have break away speed and B)He's kind of pudgy. But he's a very good player and is gonna be drafted a lot lower than he should. I could see KC taking him to compliment Jamaal Charles.

Driscoll you say you'll Boycott the season if we don't take Burnett and he's available in the 3rd, what if we took Earl Thomas early?

As I mentioned in another thread, 2 guys I really wanna keep an eye on are Navarro Bowman and Everson Griffen.

watch jonathon dwyers pass and run blocking in the ga tech iowa bowl game...it was horrendous

dwyer doesn't have that 2nd gear that anthony dixon possesses...nor the same power

it's all good...there's plenty of guys i see many of you are very high on that i wouldn't take at #43

burnett, edds, kindle, danario alexander (lol) demarious thomas (*that could change*) briscoe, damian williams, taylor mayes, brandon spikes, lafell etc

I may have to do a mock later tonight. Kind of hard right now since it's so early, but I'm gonna try. Promise you it probably won't look anything like this in April.

I really think that Thomas is one of those players who can go down as a steal because he came out the "Erik Berry Year". I see him as being as much of a complete FS as possible and he may be entering the big 3 of Bryant, McClain and Thomas as my "want guys".

I really think that Thomas is one of those players who can go down as a steal because he came out the "Erik Berry Year". I see him as being as much of a complete FS as possible and he may be entering the big 3 of Bryant, McClain and Thomas as my "want guys".

My top 3 at the #12 spot would include Bryant, McClain and Thomas as well. But I'm also including Derrick Morgan as my top 4, not in any order.

Meaning? Do you strongly agree or disagree?

He knows what it means Skipp.

My own opinion is that Thomas is a very special player with rare ball skills, exceeding those of Eric Berry, who I firmly believe should be in play at the 12 spot.

Back
Top Bottom