Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential!

The title of this thread is what's been said for the past decade. Every team has "potential"..

Well it's settled dirty Sanchez has two more touchdowns and three less ints so he must be better. Our oline has not played anywhere near last year. Your line has played better so far. He wasn't talking about the pick in the jets game either.

Our Ol struggled early in the year, the last few weeks they have played like the best OL in football.

Your a crack head, point blank period. Without even looking it up I would wager my life that the Jests have more rushing TDs than the Fins, and that the Jests rushing accounts for more yards than the Fins.

Its NOT because of the QBs because the f*cking STATISTICS prove they are nearly identical. The ONLY difference is the rushing attack is WAY better in NY than in MIA. Take your meds and get off the board please, your bantering is becoming mind numbing. You dont make sense anymore, your homerism has finally taken you over completely, and your opinion is no longer respected on this board.

Have a great life, and fairwell.

I heard all offseason how you had a better OL and better RBs so I don't buy that excuse. You have quality RBs, Ricky & Ronnie are averaging well over 4 YPC. he has a good ground game to fall back on, the difference in our matchup a few weeks ago was at QB. Both played well but our QB finished well and yours did not.

Our Ol struggled early in the year, the last few weeks they have played like the best OL in football.

I heard all offseason how you had a better OL and better RBs so I don't buy that excuse. You have quality RBs, Ricky & Ronnie are averaging well over 4 YPC. he has a good ground game to fall back on, the difference in our matchup a few weeks ago was at QB. Both played well but our QB finished well and yours did not.

While I won't make a statement about who is better (Henne or Sanchez) I will say that it was not the QB play that made the difference in that game. It was obviously the Jets superior ground game that made the difference.

Jets: 31 carries, 146 yards, 5.25 yds/carry
Dolphins: 23 carries, 84 yards, 3.7 yds/carry

Being able to run the ball opened things up for Sanchez (it also helped that he had the 70 yard TD to Edwards where Allen slipped). I'm not ready to say who of Sanchez or Henne is better but to say that it was superior QB play that won the game for the Jets is plain wrong.

Sanchez: 15/28 for 256 yds, 3 TD's / 0 INT

Henne: 26/44 for 363, 2 TD's / 1 INT

The difference in our game against you guys was at QB so how would we be 6-0? We'd probably be 4-2 or 3-3. If Sanchez is on Miami you are likely 4-1. It's not really debateable who has been the better QB so far this year.

what a idiot lmao.last i checked henne has way more yards.way higher completion ratio.sanchez is a product of his enviorment,sanchez was just rated the 3rd most over rated player in the nfl voted by nfl players.so outside of jets fans and ny media most of the world thinks sanchez iz over rated.u can replace sanchez with charlie batch and have the same record.and u made it liek sanchez was the difference in our game lmao.we got no pressure on him and henne still looked better.
do u have a wife junc?do u have a life?what are u doign spending your entire life on a rivals site posting homer articals like u do.u always have a excuse on sanchez bad stats and than glorify his good stats. u your the type of person that no one can prove wrong cause u wont admitt it u will just bring up some other bs to make u think your right.your wasting your time on here dude get a life.

Your ignorance is case in point, right here, in this little word.

You dumb Jet fans dont know the difference between an excuse and facts.

The numbers back up my "excuse", so where do you get your "excuse" from?

Better yet, dont answer that question, just delete your account and leave this board alone, we have enough retards on here as is, no need to keep a rival retard on this ship.

$hitchez is terrible anytime a team gets pressure on him. Whats his QB rating for the balt, NE and Denver games. I would really like to know that. One thing about Henne is he does stand up under pressure

po·ten·tial

 /pəˈtɛn
thinsp-1.png
ʃəl/ Show Spelled[puh-ten-shuh
thinsp-1.png
l]
–adjective 1. possible, as opposed to actual: the potential uses of nuclear energy.

2. capable of being or becoming: a potential danger to safety.

Drink that in please

$hitchez is terrible anytime a team gets pressure on him. Whats his QB rating for the balt, NE and Denver games. I would really like to know that. One thing about Henne is he does stand up under pressure

Mark Sanchez is a joke and I suspect that he will be discovered as such before the season is over.

and we won the game, right? w/ the game on the line he led a long TD drive to put us up 9 late in the game. That is what big time QBs do. He's not big time yet but he's moving in that direction.

So you are saying he has the potential to be big time? So by your logic he is big time already??

Proven formula for derailment:

1. Positive or Optimistic Feel Good Article or Claim Posted

2. Predictable non-Fins related trollish negative or derogatory counter-post (professing to be "realist") intended to deflate or minimize the assertion shows up early in the thread

3. Understandably reactive Fins posters points out the hypocrisy citing troll's team's related shortcomingto make their cases

4. Troll, who had no business in a fincentric-only thread in the first place, conveniently summons up parsed stats and turns feel good optimistic thread into pissing contest.

5. Sabotage mission succeeds: positive thread thrust gets derailed

Happens most every time; don't need to read Newstradamus to forsee it coming.

That's not to say that Fins fans don't have the right to challenge the thread's assertions; they certainly and appropriately do and in the end they may be correct. HOWEVER, either way, the discussion and debate continues to stay true to the OP's original premise or contention instead of inevitably devolving into other unrelated pissing contests.

I'd suggest for anyone who wants to sound the alert on a possible thread derailment in real-time, you have at your disposal the new smiley :vaark2: (colonvaark2colon)

Proven formula for derailment:

1. Positive or Optimistic Feel Good Article or Claim Posted

2. Predictable non-Fins related trollish negative or derogatory counter-post (professing to be "realist") intended to deflate or minimize the assertion shows up early in the thread

3. Understandably reactive Fins posters points out the hypocrisy citing troll's team's related shortcomingto make their cases

4. Troll, who had no business in a fincentric-only thread in the first place, conveniently summons up parsed stats and turns feel good optimistic thread into pissing contest.

5. Sabotage mission succeeds: positive thread thrust gets derailed

Happens most every time; don't need to read Newstradamus to forsee it coming.

That's not to say that Fins fans don't have the right to challenge the thread's assertions; they certainly and appropriately do and in the end they may be correct. HOWEVER, either way, the discussion and debate continues to stay true to the OP's original premise or contention instead of inevitably devolving into other unrelated pissing contests.

I'd suggest for anyone who wants to sound the alert on a possible thread derailment in real-time, you have at your disposal the new smiley :vaark2: (colonvaark2colon)
speaking of newsstradamus, do you have one for this week?

While I won't make a statement about who is better (Henne or Sanchez) I will say that it was not the QB play that made the difference in that game. It was obviously the Jets superior ground game that made the difference.

Jets: 31 carries, 146 yards, 5.25 yds/carry
Dolphins: 23 carries, 84 yards, 3.7 yds/carry

Being able to run the ball opened things up for Sanchez (it also helped that he had the 70 yard TD to Edwards where Allen slipped). I'm not ready to say who of Sanchez or Henne is better but to say that it was superior QB play that won the game for the Jets is plain wrong.

Sanchez: 15/28 for 256 yds, 3 TD's / 0 INT

Henne: 26/44 for 363, 2 TD's / 1 INT

It was the QBs, our QB finished off that game w/ a TD to make it an 8 pt lead, your QB couldn't get you into the EZ to give your team a chance to send it to OT.

LT and Greene ran 25 times for 106 yds, 4.2 YPC. Good game but not great
Ricky and Ronnie ran it 18 times for 82 yds, 4.5 YPC

We had similar production from our RBs. The difference in that game was at QB. Our QB was leading our O to TDs, your QB was leading your O to FGs.

Stop w/ the Allen slipped excuse, our guys were slipping all night including on that last big Marshall catch which set you up in the RZ. Edwards made a great move and even if Allen doesn't slip he isn't likely bringing him down there. He bit on the move and it caused him to slip.

Back
Top Bottom