Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential!

It's all luck, our run to the title game, the 5-1 start, beating you guys, sanchez playing well. I wish we had the skill of Miami to go 7-9 last year, to not have won a playoff game in a decade, to be 3-2,...

wow are u that much a homer.yes u making the playoffs was luck.rex in a press confrence befor the colts game said please for christmas sit peyton and the starters lmao.
befor that game rex said u can kiss the playoffs goodbye lmao.even rex said his team got lucky and he followed it up by saying somtimes u have to get lucky in the nfl.rex said the jets got lucky,media said they got lucky and most fans said they got lucky,why cant u admitt u got lucky the colts sat there starters at half?im sorry i lied manning drove right down the feild in 40 seconds of the 3rd quater lmao.
the langfod pass that hit him off the face and hands in the 4th quater was defintly lucky and even sanchez admitted that lmao.i cant belive u cant admitt u guys got a little lucky.its was so obvious junc just admitt it. ill admitt we got lucky vs the packers last week with that flag they threw to give us a first down.it wasnt that hard for me to admitt it maybe u should try lol.in the 2nd game vs the jets last year we got a little lucky with ted ginns run backs.ill admitt it.u guys had a chance to win with first and goal from the 4 but sanchez couldnt close the deal.
go check si,they had a vote for over rated players and sanchez was number 3 lmao.that was voted by 200 nfl football players and they all felt sanchez was way over rated.and u say that only fin fans think henne is better lmao well only jets fans think sanchez isnt over rated cause the results are in pal and mexico was the 3rd most over rated qb.

im just happy that the dolphins made that fat fu*k rex ryan cry after we beat him.i will never forget that till the day i die lmao..after he was done crying he said maybe ill call parcells for advice cause bellichek wont give me any lmao.parcells must have gave that fat house some good advice cause he did make it to a championship game but of course he blew it with one of the most heart breaking losses ive ever seen.
im just happy that henne abuses the jets so called great defense.my man steps up vs good defenses and sanchez folds vs them.sanchez will never ever ever beat a good defensive team like balt,pitt and a few other great defenses.im even sure sanchez has problems beating his own d in pratice.
good luck jets fans with that soft fruity chalupa qb.u guys lost a afc title game cause they didnt trust him to throw in the snd half

Rushing TDs aren't set up from the passing game? Just b/c we ran it in Sanchez doesn't get credit? he was GREAT on the drive to give us the 8 pt lead against you which led to a 1 yd TD run(our 1st rushing TD of the season). Our other rush TDs have been from 1, 26(in garbage time), 23, 20 and 2.

Our QB is leading our offense to more points, our QB has been better so far. it's not really debateable.

If you say so but you are not be objective in the matter, you are being a fan of the Jets and thats ok. Henne and Sanchez are both playing well, I never said they are not but Sanchez is not out playing Henne by a wide margin, that fact is provable.

A rushing game sets up a lot of what Miami and the Jets try to accomplish in a game and right now the Jets are running the ball more effective taking the burden off the passing game. For some reason a line that should be better then last season is not in Miami and I can not for the life of me understand why this is but is making them more dependent on the passing game.

Sanchez also has only 7 more attempts in 1 more game so Sanchez should be leading Henne in every stat but isn't. Sorry but the QB play has been solid for both teams and one has not been above the other thus far.

If you say so but you are not be objective in the matter, you are being a fan of the Jets and thats ok. Henne and Sanchez are both playing well, I never said they are not but Sanchez is not out playing Henne by a wide margin, that fact is provable.

A rushing game sets up a lot of what Miami and the Jets try to accomplish in a game and right now the Jets are running the ball more effective taking the burden off the passing game. For some reason a line that should be better then last season is not in Miami and I can not for the life of me understand why this is but is making them more dependent on the passing game.

Sanchez also has only 7 more attempts in 1 more game so Sanchez should be leading Henne in every stat but isn't. Sorry but the QB play has been solid for both teams and one has not been above the other thus far.

Ask non Jet or dolphin fans, ask any non biased fan.

Miami is running he ball just fine, we didn't have much of a ground game last week and we won, outside of the Buf game we haven't had a great running game in any of our games. It's been good to very good but nothing spectacular.

The position is about more than stats, he leads in the 4 most important categories;

TD pass
INTs
Pts led his offense to
wins

You can have meaningless stats like comp % and yards. If yards aren't turning into pts then what are they good for? henne has plenty of weapons- heck I heard all offseason how Miami had a better OL, better RBs and better WRs so he should be lighting it up w/ all that, right? Henne has been decent, Sanchez has been very good.

How about we let this thread die. Isnt everyone sick of listening to junc? I nominate this thread for most annoying of the year. Plus, it turned out to be another Henne vs Sanchez debate.

How about we let this thread die. Isnt everyone sick of listening to junc? I nominate this thread for most annoying of the year. Plus, it turned out to be another Henne vs Sanchez debate.

Do you ever stop whining? Just b/c no one pays attention to your posts doesn't mean you have to attack me.

Do you ever stop whining? Just b/c no one pays attention to your posts doesn't mean you have to attack me.

Ya. Im hurt because no pays attention to me. Ha, now you got me figured out.

Thats why I am the one prey around on opposing teams messageboards and make 16,000 aposts. Point is. Its completely pointless to try and carry on a discussion with you. You act like you take the high road and have it all figured out. But in reality your extremely stuck in your ways, and never admit when your wrong. There alot of Dolphin fans who act like that on this board, which makes them somewhat tolerable. But coming from a desperate Jets fan it is simply annoying at this point.

Ya. Im hurt because no pays attention to me. Ha, now you got me figured out.

Thats why I am the one prey around on opposing teams messageboards and make 16,000 aposts. Point is. Its completely pointless to try and carry on a discussion with you. You act like you take the high road and have it all figured out. But in reality your extremely stuck in your ways, and never admit when your wrong. There alot of Dolphin fans who act like that on this board, which makes them somewhat tolerable. But coming from a desperate Jets fan it is simply annoying at this point.

I always admit when I am wrong it just doesn't happen that often. I get you don't like me and I get why many dolphin homers don't like me but if you actually read my posts instead of interpreting what you think I am saying you'll see I'm correct on most of my points and instead of attacking me why don't you just try to counter the points that you don't believe in?

I always admit when I am wrong it just doesn't happen that often. I get you don't like me and I get why many dolphin homers don't like me but if you actually read my posts instead of interpreting what you think I am saying you'll see I'm correct on most of my points and instead of attacking me why don't you just try to counter the points that you don't believe in?

Thing is half of what your saying about Sanchez I agree with, while half I dont. Its just annoying that you try and beat the same points into there brains. Than another Dolphin fan says something else and it a vicious circle. As much as I hate to admit it, I think Sanchez is a better QB for his team than Henne is for our team at this point. In the long run I still think we are gunna be better off with Henne. Only time will tell. Im just sick of hearing Junc gush over Sanchez and throw around this stat and that stat. Hey Dolphin fans if we stop bantering with Junc maybe he'll go back to his own message board. Ha...Ya I know Fat Chance.

How did this thread turn into another Sanchez vs Henne debate there are plenty of threads about it already arent there? Point is (Specifically Dolphin Fans) we would be better off to let this die. Unless you like giving Junc his Jolly's.

PS. This will undoubtly be the last post I make in this thread. This is simply MO so take it for what is worth...PEACE...

sanchez is garbage.he is inaccurate and has a weak arm.im not a homer i just state the facts and sanchez comp ratio backs up my point that he is inaccurate.
sanchez will never have a good comp percentage because he has no accuracy,but somehow junc will make it like being accurate is not a imporant thing for a qb just cause his qb isnt accurate.
sorry junc i just dont think sanchez has the talent to throw for 300 yards ever.sanchez makes pennington look like a gun slinger hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Ask non Jet or dolphin fans, ask any non biased fan.

Miami is running he ball just fine, we didn't have much of a ground game last week and we won, outside of the Buf game we haven't had a great running game in any of our games. It's been good to very good but nothing spectacular.

The position is about more than stats, he leads in the 4 most important categories;

TD pass
INTs
Pts led his offense to
wins

You can have meaningless stats like comp % and yards. If yards aren't turning into pts then what are they good for? henne has plenty of weapons- heck I heard all offseason how Miami had a better OL, better RBs and better WRs so he should be lighting it up w/ all that, right? Henne has been decent, Sanchez has been very good.

Like I said the differences are not that great and if not for special teams play Miami should have the same record as the Jets or even be 5-0.

2 wins
2 TD's
3 int's are not leaps and bounds above Henne when you have played one more game then Henne.

Let's see how it all shakes out in six weeks.

Thing is half of what your saying about Sanchez I agree with, while half I dont. Its just annoying that you try and beat the same points into there brains. Than another Dolphin fan says something else and it a vicious circle. As much as I hate to admit it, I think Sanchez is a better QB for his team than Henne is for our team at this point. In the long run I still think we are gunna be better off with Henne. Only time will tell. Im just sick of hearing Junc gush over Sanchez and throw around this stat and that stat. Hey Dolphin fans if we stop bantering with Junc maybe he'll go back to his own message board. Ha...Ya I know Fat Chance.

How did this thread turn into another Sanchez vs Henne debate there are plenty of threads about it already arent there? Point is (Specifically Dolphin Fans) we would be better off to let this die. Unless you like giving Junc his Jolly's.

PS. This will undoubtly be the last post I make in this thread. This is simply MO so take it for what is worth...PEACE...

You have every right to disagree w/ me but rather than attack me attack my argument. Maybe you are right and I am wrong? We'll never know b/c you spend your time bashing me.

I didn't change the direction of the thread, it was dolphin fans that did so but if I see infop I do not agree w/ I will respond. If you don't like it tell your fellow phin fans not to try to deflect the topic at hand and we won't go off topic.

Like I said the differences are not that great and if not for special teams play Miami should have the same record as the Jets or even be 5-0.

2 wins
2 TD's
3 int's are not leaps and bounds above Henne when you have played one more game then Henne.

Let's see how it all shakes out in six weeks.

He only led your O to 14 pts in that NE game so w/ or w/o great STs it was going to be difficult to win w/ his 3 INTs.

This doesn't mean Sanchez will have a better year but to this point he has been better by a significant margin.

Back
Top Bottom