Miami Dolphins Press Conference 4:15pm est | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Press Conference 4:15pm est

as the head coach, part of your job is too always make sure there is a safe work place enviroment for everybody. He is the one with the power to dicispline players that get out of line. Incognito has always been a problem, constantly gettin in fights with rookies ect.... philbin should have a vibe of what the lockerroom is like but he doesnt, he has no clue whats been going on in his own lockerroom. Sparano was a terrible HC, but players were alot more disciplined than this under him. i supported philbin but this is dissappointing from joe.

There are also other stories of how Cog went out of his way to help rookies. Maybe those rookies shared his distaste for Martin and longed for the days of Sam Crow.

I'm not sure how Philbin was to know Cog was leaving threatening voicemails unless Martin was to share that information with him. If Martin didn't share that info with the Dolphins brass, I think that is the REAL question you should spend some time on.

There are also other stories of how Cog went out of his way to help rookies. Maybe those rookies shared his distaste for Martin and longed for the days of Sam Crow.

I'm not sure how Philbin was to know Cog was leaving threatening voicemails unless Martin was to share that information with him. If Martin didn't share that info with the Dolphins brass, I think that is the REAL question you should spend some time on.

Even bullies create alliances. They know they will not be tolerated if they form an island. Being a bully is not just about intimidating people. Its about manipulating them.

Some of the most violent wife beaters have a way of covering their tracks with many tactics. Befriending everyone in their circle and being overly appealing discredits most attempts by the wife to convince people otherwise.

What's the familiar saying people have when they find out about a murderer in their midst? "I never suspected him"

And that is also why you keep evidence for long periods of time. This what lawyers refer to as establishing a pattern of behavior. One incident can easily be manipulated to appear as a misunderstading. Proof of this same behavior or escalated behavior shows intent.

as the head coach, part of your job is too always make sure there is a safe work place enviroment for everybody. He is the one with the power to dicispline players that get out of line. Incognito has always been a problem, constantly gettin in fights with rookies ect.... philbin should have a vibe of what the lockerroom is like but he doesnt, he has no clue whats been going on in his own lockerroom. Sparano was a terrible HC, but players were alot more disciplined than this under him. i supported philbin but this is dissappointing from joe.

You thumbs down my post but then answer my question from it? :lol:

Explain to me how Philbin is supposed to get the vibe of the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom