Miami should sign Jimmy Graham | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami should sign Jimmy Graham

All good thoughts from the OP. If the money is right and if Graham still has a few good years I think it would be a good FA signing for a change. Miami could use Graham, Derby, and Gray. That would be a good group.

I'm all for it at the right price. However, he's got no competition on the tight end market. He will be coveted by every team seeking a starting TE that has cap space.

I don't see how we could possibly afford Landry and Graham. And I'm taking Landry who is 7 years younger.

I would love Andrews in the draft.

Trey Burton is a FA and would come cheaper and is a lot younger

I love how everyone always talks about how good a TE was when they played on one team vs another......with no regard for who the QB was.

We can pick up Jake Tamme too

Whatever happened to A J Derby? I thought for sure we would see him THIS year.

So if Jimmy Graham is not wanted because he's old..will be 32 next season than why do we want Tannehill? Who I guess is old too since he will be 30 by next season. BTW Graham had 900+ yards just last year and has 9 TD's this year. So i wouldn't exactly call him washed up.

So if Jimmy Graham is not wanted because he's old..will be 32 next season than why do we want Tannehill? Who I guess is old too since he will be 30 by next season. BTW Graham had 900+ yards just last year and has 9 TD's this year. So i wouldn't exactly call him washed up.

There has been what 2 to 3 TE’s that played at top 5 level in there mid 30’s in the last 20 years. There are 4 QB’s right now doing it. So ask yourself witch would you take a chance on.

There has been what 2 to 3 TE’s that played at top 5 level in there mid 30’s in the last 20 years. There are 4 QB’s right now doing it. So ask yourself witch would you take a chance on.

I could never bring myself to take a chance on Tannehill as he is going to be 30 years old and has yet to prove to be a QB who can lead us anywhere. I rather take a chance on a guy who's proven to be a top 5 TE in this league.Especially since he was top 10 in catches, yds, and TD's for all TE's just last year.

Tannehillis what he is an average QB, which is better compared to the crap we've had out there but still not the answer.

I saw that Trey Burton was a free agent this upcoming offseason and I think he'd be a great weapon for this offense. He hasn't had a ton of opportunities but he's played relatively well when put in place of Ertz in Philly and he's definitely athletic enough to be a seam buster.

While I don't know that he'll ever be an all-pro, I think he can put up Clay-type numbers here

Actually the fa tight end I'm intrested in has had a slow start to his career and has sat out 2017 with an injury, but he could be signed cheaply and if healthy I think he could be a very good tight end. Crockett Gilmore of the Ravens. GIlmore, Gray, Derby and a rookie would work for me.

I am worried about the age and injury of Graham. But the market for him will be hot and expensive. He is the kind of pickup you do for a short-term run, if you are loaded. I see LA Rams or Jax, a team on the cusp, picking him up. To me, I agree, he won't be a good fit. Burton is interesting. He has flourished recently.

Duarte and Derby will be playing the last 2 games, here’s to hoping they both do something for this team, to not have to worry about TE.

Back
Top Bottom