Miami, the new beast of the east? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami, the new beast of the east?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
now that Miami has a top QB in Culpepper and have a good coach in Saban I think they take over the top spot in the divison. here's the current outlook on the teams:

Miami - have added Culpepper who should be the same franchise QB he was before the knee injury. added good speed at CB in Goodman and Allen and them along with Poole and Mitchell returning from IR will make for a much improved secoundary. could have a very explosive offense and a top defense. prediction 11-5

New England - lost yet another coordinator, along with Poole, Starks, McGinest, Givens, Ashworth and Vinateri. have made almost no moves in FA so far. Dillon is getting old, still have the best head coach in the league. prediction 9-7

New York - have gained a good young head coach, lost a top DE, and added a possible starter at QB. have a good defense but outcome of season will depend on the QB production. prediction 6-10

Buffalo - have hired a head coach with a bad track record thus far. a big question mark at QB. have lost agrueably the best player in their secoundary in Milloy. are headed no where in a hurry. prediction 3-13

alot might still change with most of the offseason still remaining with the rest of FA and the draft still to come but as of right now this is how I see it. thoughts? please don't start bashing each other, I want to have a good conversation

I don't want Buffalo to finish that bad. I don't want them to get the #1 next year with Brady Quinn QB coming out.

As much as I love my Jets, I think this season the AFC East will be up between the Phins and Pats and if Dante turns out to be a star, the Phins could take it.

Ugh... leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

:)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
As much as I love my Jets, I think this season the AFC East will be up between the Phins and Pats and if Dante turns out to be a star, the Phins could take it.

Ugh... leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

:)

BZ
your alright :cooldude:

Your post too big to quote, but had to do part of it

11-5 with Culpepper and "good coach" Saban.
You must not gamble cause then you wouldn't be able to afford internet access with a bet like that.
Oh I forgot Culpepper can throw to a criminal too. (Which T.O. isn't.)

MFL Fan said:
You must not gamble cause then you wouldn't be able to afford internet access with a bet like that.
what are you talking about? Culpepper is a top QB and Saban is a top coach. Culpepper isn't a criminal for getting a lap dance. you have no idea what your talking about obviously

BTW I predicted we would go 9-7 last season and we all know how that turned out

MFL Fan said:

:confused:

It sure is starting to look that way. :cooldude:

We are adding players and finally got a real QB, while Pats just keep on losing players to other teams.

nick1 said:
Buffalo - have hired a head coach with a bad track record thus far. a big question mark at QB. have lost agrueably the best player in their secoundary in Milloy. are headed no where in a hurry. prediction 3-13
Uh, Jauron won Coach of the Year and Milloy is arguably the worst player in the secondary. Ever hear of Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, and Terrence McGee? All Pro-Bowlers who comprise an awesome secondary -- which Miami definitely doesn't have.

bills fans are such homers...they wouldnt realize something if it was right in front of them...miami is clearly currently at the top of division and they should atleast be able to see that or if not they are going to be in for yet another dissapointing season

miaD5499 said:
bills fans are such homers...they wouldnt realize something if it was right in front of them...miami is clearly currently at the top of division and they should atleast be able to see that or if not they are going to be in for yet another dissapointing season
Bills fans are homers? How the hell do you figure that Miami (a team that hasn't made the playoffs in five years) is at the top of the division when N.E. has won three of the last five Super Bowls?

B-LO said:
Uh, Jauron won Coach of the Year and Milloy is arguably the worst player in the secondary. Ever hear of Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, and Terrence McGee? All Pro-Bowlers who comprise an awesome secondary -- which Miami definitely doesn't have.

Ohh so these are newly acquired players? Or are they the same players that helped you win those 5 games last year? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom