Miami, the new beast of the east? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami, the new beast of the east?

HiOctaneBills said:
Actually, only Craig Nall was a career backup.

My hopes arent up... I dont think were better than the Pats or the Dolphins, although i still think we will beat the Dolphins. :D I just KNOW we're better than the Jets. :cooldude:

Didnt you guys spend a crazy amount of money for that TE Royal?

BleedinGreenNC said:
That gave me a good laugh, thanks!

And your basing the Jets being good on.... what?

Your rookie HC?
Your noodle armed QB?
Your ancient RB?
Cutting your best two OL?
Trading your best defensive player?
Losing your best corner?
Being in cap hell?

:confused2

HiOctaneBills said:
And your basing the Jets being good on.... what?

Your rookie HC?
Your noodle armed QB?
Your ancient RB?
Cutting your best two OL?
Trading your best defensive player?
Losing your best corner?
Being in cap hell?

:confused2
Saban was a rookie last year...
Our QB is still better than Losman
HOF RB with 2 young RBs with him
Will adress that in FA and draft
And getting a 1st round pick, freeing up $8 million in cap space
Law was here for just a year
CAP HELL???? Now I know you are clueless.....
We are $14,000,000 under the cap....

And that was BEFORE the Abe trade...

A great deal depends on the health of Culpepper. If he struggles for a good part of the season, then it is clearly the Pats.

If not, it could get interesting.

GreenMachine said:

But Saban had been a HC at other levels, as well as a NFL coordinator for more than a year, Mangina has not.
HOF but washed up
As will the Bills. Looks like y'all missed out on Runyan, there isnt much left for you in f/a.
Ok, but how will that replace his producton?
How will you replace Law?
My bad on the cap hell.... I know y'all were over before the CBA.

B-LO said:
Uh, Jauron won Coach of the Year and Milloy is arguably the worst player in the secondary. Ever hear of Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, and Terrence McGee? All Pro-Bowlers who comprise an awesome secondary -- which Miami definitely doesn't have.

Secondary didn't look to good against sage. :sidelol:

and besides even if your secondary is better, we have a better everything else.

GreenMachine said:

Here let me help you guys settle this debate.

The jets are not better than the bills, and the bills are not better than the jets. You guys suck equally. :sidelol:

Aquanator B1000 said:
Secondary didn't look to good against sage. :sidelol:

and besides even if your secondary is better, we have a better everything else.
We have better linebackers too. :pAnd, IMO, a better WR core (w/ Moulds. subtract Moulds and call it a draw), and a better starting RB, although as a whole your RB's are better.

HiOctaneBills said:
We have better linebackers too. :pAnd, IMO, a better WR core (w/ Moulds. subtract Moulds and call it a draw), and a better starting RB, although as a whole your RB's are better.

Moulds is leaving more than likely. Are you seriously comparing Evans to Chambers?

Aquanator B1000 said:
Here let me help you guys settle this debate.

The jets are not better than the bills, and the bills are not better than the jets. You guys suck equally. :sidelol:
Buffalo is better than the Jets. They are younger, faster, building through the draft, etc. They just need leadership, which they lack.

There's no question that Takeo Spikes is a monsterous leader (though I LAUGHED at that Sunday Night Football intro of him calling out Ricky Williams in 2003, to just get owned by Ricky after having a 150+ rush yard game); JP Losman has to step it up and be that leader he was drafted to be.

Jets may turn out better than the Bills this season, if they use their 2 first rounders correctly and their other draft picks correctly as well. They need to get younger. I'm just not sold on Eric Mangini, yet. But I am leaning towards Buffalo having a better season than the Jets.

Vertical Limit said:
Buffalo is better than the Jets. They are younger, faster, building through the draft, etc. They just need leadership, which they lack.

There's no question that Takeo Spikes is a monsterous leader (though I LAUGHED at that Sunday Night Football intro of him calling out Ricky Williams in 2003, to just get owned by Ricky after having a 150+ rush yard game); JP Losman has to step it up and be that leader he was drafted to be.

Jets may turn out better than the Bills this season, if they use their 2 first rounders correctly and their other draft picks correctly as well. They need to get younger. I'm just not sold on Eric Mangini, yet. But I am leaning towards Buffalo having a better season than the Jets.

I was joking. I actually think the Jets are looking better. They have two first round picks to work with. If they draft a guy like Young, i hate to say it, but watch out.

I give it 2 years, and the AFC East will be the most competitive division in the league, along with the NFC East. You will see.

Back
Top Bottom