Miami, the new beast of the east? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami, the new beast of the east?

Aquanator B1000 said:
Are you seriously comparing Evans to Chambers?

Darn right I am. They are very comparable. They went to the same high school (New Bedford, OH) and college (Wisconsin) and Evans was better than Chambers at both.

Now lets look at their NFL stats.

After two seasons, Evans has 26 starts with 96 receptions for 1586 yds., a 16.5 ypc and 16 TD's.
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/492932

Over his two year career, Evans has averaged 48 receptions, 793 yds, 16.5 ypc and 8 TD's.

After two seasons for Chambers, he had 22 starts, 100 rec for 1617 yds., a 16.25 ypc and 10 TD's.
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235203

Over his five year career, Chambers has averaged 63 receptions, 919 yds, 14.6 ypc and 8 TD's.

So as you can see, as of now Chambers = Evans. Truth hurts, dont it? :ko:

HiOctaneBills said:
And your basing the Jets being good on.... what?

Your rookie HC?
Your noodle armed QB?
Your ancient RB?
Cutting your best two OL?
Trading your best defensive player?
Losing your best corner?
Being in cap hell?

:confused2

Where did you read that i said that the Jet's were going to be good this year? Cap hell? Please tell me how we are in cap hell? Let's take a look at what you have done:

Hired a GM that went to school with Jesus
Hired a head coach that couldnt make it with the Bears
Released Sam Adams and Lawyer Milloy :sidelol:
Getting so bad that Moulds wants out

I have many friends that are Bills fans, and they are not as homerish as you are, you cant admit that you guys are in a transition period, it's always,"It's our division this year"

And tell me, how High octane are the Bill's with JP at QB?:sidelol:

HiOctaneBills said:
We have better linebackers too. :pAnd, IMO, a better WR core (w/ Moulds. subtract Moulds and call it a draw), and a better starting RB, although as a whole your RB's are better.

i do have to say in their defense, at least they have a QB that can get them the ball.

I think it's hard to say at this point which team is better ( meaning Jets & Bills) I also think that it well solely depend on how they manage their draft picks and FA signings. Talent wise at this point I'd have to give the Bills the advantage as the Jets have lost Abraham, Mawae, Law, Fabini & Fiedler (he's not as bad as people think...he had his moments in Miami...very gutsy player)
It will be interesting to see how this all develops. If Loshman can hold on to his job there would then be continuancy between qauterback and receivers and I do see them molding over the season. the Jets don't even know if (Brittle-boy) Pennington can play. And I'm just not sold on Ramsey. But time will tell. But at this point I'd have to give the Bills a slight edge over the Jets. But in no way or fashion will either of these teams compete for the division title next year. Miami edges out New england by 1 or 2 games.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I believe the Division will come down to the last weeks with Miami winning over NE by a game or two. I see us splitting the games with Jets and NE since we tend to always have trouble in the meadowlands (I'm from jersey, I see it every year haha including that MNF screw up grr, atleast I got on tv :) ) but I believe we will win out over Buffalo.

BleedinGreenNC said:
Where did you read that i said that the Jet's were going to be good this year? Cap hell? Please tell me how we are in cap hell? Let's take a look at what you have done:

If you notice my earlier reply I said that was my mistake.

BleedinGreenNC said:
Hired a GM that went to school with Jesus
Hired a head coach that couldnt make it with the Bears

And this affects us... how? The Bears have always sucked, regardless of who their coach is/was.

BleedinGreenNC said:
Released Sam Adams and Lawyer Milloy :sidelol:

Why is that so funny?

BleedinGreenNC said:
I have many friends that are Bills fans, and they are not as homerish as you are, you cant admit that you guys are in a transition period, it's always,"It's our division this year"

Homerish? Where did I say we would be better than the Pats or Phins, or that we would win the division?? Nowhere. I just said were better than the Jets (which aint saying much!)

HiOctaneBills said:
If you notice my earlier reply I said that was my mistake.

And this affects us... how? The Bears have always sucked, regardless of who their coach is/was.

Why is that so funny?

Homerish? Where did I say we would be better than the Pats or Phins, or that we would win the division?? Nowhere. I just said were better than the Jets (which aint saying much!)

You were one game better than us last year, don't make it sound like you have a devastating team, and we did split the season with you last year, so your not really better than us. By the way, im not going to sit here and argue who is the best of the worst:shakeno: Your team sucks, my team sucks, just admit that and you will sleep better at night homer.

HiOctaneBills said:

Yes, you won one more game last year than we did.

Of course, you haven't been in the playoffs in over five years and haven't won a game in the playoffs in over 10 years, but last year, you sure did win that one game more than we did.

Well done.

Congrats.

Take it to the bank.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:

Of course, you haven't been in the playoffs in over five years and haven't won a game in the playoffs in over 10 years, but last year, you sure did win that one game more than we did.

Well done.

Congrats.

Take it to the bank.

BZ

:sidelol:

BwanaZulia said:

Well done.

Congrats.

Take it to the bank.

BZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom