Miami, the new beast of the east? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami, the new beast of the east?

GreenMachine said:
I have to say Miami has been a force in the offseason... The Jets have made a few splashes themselves...especially if they get Runyan...

With that said, what in hell has Buffalo and NE done to improve their teams????

Absolutely nothing..

Miami will win the the East, with NE and NYJ a few games behind and Buffalo picking up the trash at the bottom..

:lol:

Done nothing? We've done more than the Jets, thats for sure...

That said, i'm not one for predictions at this time, especially since we have absolutely no idea what the opening day roster will look like.

HiOctaneBills said:

That said, i'm not one for predictions at this time, especially since we have absolutely no idea what the opening day roster will look like.

What have you done? Your GM has one foot in the grave, hell, he couldnt win the Sb as a head coach with THurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, and a bunch of other great players, what the hell do you think he can do with the "talent" that you have on your team now?

So tell me, what great off-season moves have you done?

Speaking as a pure NFL fan and not just a Dolphins fan, Miami has everything in place to make a good run for the bowl this year. AFC East as of right now shouldn't be that huge of a fight for the Dolphins considering the Jets and Bills are hurting right now, and the Pats are in a transition mode trying to get some younger talent on there team. AFC East: Dolphins, Pats, Jets, Bills...

for bills, jets, and pats fans its sad but true but miami looks to be the division champs...miami finished only 1 game behind the patriots for the title and that was with gus frerrote as qb and i dont want to hear that the patriots were playing without many players for most of the season because a lot of those players arnt even with the pats anymore...the pats have also had a very poor offseason so far...miami has strengthened the qb position and has addressed some help in the secondary and o-line...the jets and bills are clearly behind the miami and the pats

HiOctaneBills said:
And how many SB's has Saban won? You cant win it if you dont get there...
did he have a previous NFL head coaching job? no he didn't, it's been one year and he has already equaled the number of winning season Jauron produced :lol:

GreenMachine said:
I have to say Miami has been a force in the offseason... The Jets have made a few splashes themselves...especially if they get Runyan...

With that said, what in hell has Buffalo and NE done to improve their teams????

Absolutely nothing..

Miami will win the the East, with NE and NYJ a few games behind and Buffalo picking up the trash at the bottom..
NE did everything to make themselves worst :lol:

HiOctaneBills said:

With posts like this.. I know understand that Buffalo fans are the most uniformed people in the NFL....

You guys signed Craig friggin Nall....Wow!!! What an offseason... Miami fans Thank you for putting up with these Bills fans... And please do not show them the link to our site...:D

BleedinGreenNC said:
What have you done? Your GM has one foot in the grave, hell, he couldnt win the Sb as a head coach with THurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, and a bunch of other great players, what the hell do you think he can do with the "talent" that you have on your team now?

So tell me, what great off-season moves have you done?

:sidelol:

nick1 said:
did he have a previous NFL head coaching job? no he didn't, it's been one year and he has already equaled the number of winning season Jauron produced :lol:

And Saban also has the same record Mularkey did after his first season. Your point?

GreenMachine said:
With posts like this.. I know understand that Buffalo fans are the most uniformed people in the NFL....

You guys signed Craig friggin Nall....Wow!!! What an offseason... Miami fans Thank you for putting up with these Bills fans... And please do not show them the link to our site...:D

Again... not that its a competition, but.....

Signed

TE Robert Royal
DT Larry Triplett
WR Andre Davis
SS Matt Bowen
QB Craig Nall
C Melvin Fowler

Re Signed

CB/KR Terrence McGee
OL Greg Jerman
LB Angelo Crowell
LB Josh Stamer
LS Mike Schneck
DE Ryan Denney

Franchised

CB Nate Clements

Visits from

G Stephen Neal
T Jason Fabini
RB Maurice Morris
DT Montsanto Pope
G Reggie Wells
DE Israel Indonije
DE Paris Lenon
DT Ryan Pickett
DE Jared DeVries
RB Anthony Thomas

Cut

SS Lawyer Milloy
DT Sam Adams
TE Mark Campbell
RT Mike Williams

We got rid of a doofus GM and his puppet head coach and our doofus OC.

Now, please enlighten me with all the Jets signings. Let me add that i get Jets Insider e-mails, and I think I can recall 1 or 2 signings. Not to mention cutting the two biggest pieces of your OL(Fabini and Mawae), losing your best defenders (Law and Abraham) and that you have a noodle armed QB. As well, y'all got rid of a great coach for a guy that doesnt have any head coaching experience at any level.

clear.gif

HiOctaneBills said:
Again... not that its a competition, but.....

Signed

TE Robert Royal
DT Larry Triplett
WR Andre Davis
SS Matt Bowen
QB Craig Nall
C Melvin Fowler

Re Signed

CB/KR Terrence McGee
OL Greg Jerman
LB Angelo Crowell
LB Josh Stamer
LS Mike Schneck
DE Ryan Denney

Franchised

CB Nate Clements

Visits from

G Stephen Neal
T Jason Fabini
RB Maurice Morris
DT Montsanto Pope
G Reggie Wells
DE Israel Indonije
DE Paris Lenon
DT Ryan Pickett
DE Jared DeVries
RB Anthony Thomas

Cut

SS Lawyer Milloy
DT Sam Adams
TE Mark Campbell
RT Mike Williams

We got rid of a doofus GM and his puppet head coach and our doofus OC.

Now, please enlighten me with all the Jets signings. Let me add that i get Jets Insider e-mails, and I think I can recall 1 or 2 signings. Not to mention cutting the two biggest pieces of your OL(Fabini and Mawae), losing your best defenders (Law and Abraham) and that you have a noodle armed QB. As well, y'all got rid of a great coach for a guy that doesnt have any head coaching experience at any level.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif%2035x35%20pixels.gif

Getting your hopes up from visits from players?:lol:

And the guys that you signed are career backups.

BleedinGreenNC said:
Getting your hopes up from visits from players?:lol:

And the guys that you signed are career backups.

Actually, only Craig Nall was a career backup.

My hopes arent up... I dont think were better than the Pats or the Dolphins, although i still think we will beat the Dolphins. :D I just KNOW we're better than the Jets. :cooldude:

I say the Jets are better than Bills this season but continue...

HiOctaneBills said:
Actually, only Craig Nall was a career backup.

My hopes arent up... I dont think were better than the Pats or the Dolphins, although i still think we will beat the Dolphins. :D I just KNOW we're better than the Jets. :cooldude:

That gave me a good laugh, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom