MiamiDolfan85 Miami Mock(first 4 rounds) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MiamiDolfan85 Miami Mock(first 4 rounds)

I just don't see Swope as filling a need, he feels like more of the same. Tannehill needs to be more comfortable in the middle of the field, and I would do that with a huge TE target or a receiver who can really separate and give him bigger windows. At receiver, I think they need a stretch the field burner AND a tall red zone threat. That's three receiving weapons I see as needs, and Swope doesn't fill any of the voids to me. Not saying he is a bad player.

i think you can get swope in round 3...i'd feel pretty confident about it actually...but i guess you'd be rolling with 2 primarily slots in your wr core with swope and bess...not sure how smart i think that is...

but i do like swope...and he would fit this o very well...very smart football player knows how to read coverage and run routes accordingly and i think faster than people think...maybe late 4.5's range

not as quick twitch though as many other slots in the league though...

Yea I get that with Bess on the roster it would be a bit of a luxury pick. I dunno though (I hesitate to say this due to the "white receiver image) but I kind of see him in a Welker role. Not super fast or super strong but just making a tonne of catches all over the place, the fact he is literally our quarterbacks best friend is a big factor in why I want him as well, chemistry never hurts!

Just think with this offense we need several ultra dependable guys like Bess as much as we need a superstar stud. I guess the fact he is a slot receiver may be enough to pass on him though.

What Milliner has in the way of ball skills is the ability to get his head around and find the ball while maintaining position on the run. He can do it when it's not easy. If you have that ability I think you have the makings of making some plays on the football.

If u have a top 10 pick u make sure u get Te'o u don't go for just CB need. He will be an instant impact. Id love him at1 if not Elam than go with Rodgers in rd 2 and eritz TD 2. I'd take Wallace in FA with grimes and draft a T and CB in round 3. But then again we have Ireland so I expect 99% opposite such as FA WR that's in tier 2-3 like ogletree and a T in rd 2

Back
Top Bottom