Michael Vick....the most overrated QB of all time | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick....the most overrated QB of all time

I imagine this is severely off topic but in a discussion I recently had with a friend of mine, we were considering the places that Vick could go. My friend said, "What about Cleveland?" I immediately replied, "No way in hell. The rowdy section of the stadium in Cleveland is called 'the dog pound'. The browns' fans would start a riot... no way in hell buddy."

The Pats had the BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE! You act like the Pats had some average QB w/ no weapons, they had the best! Look at Peyton, he has had the best weapons in the game for a decade and has just one SB to show for it.

Suddenly thsoe WRs catching the ball w/ Schaub and they were LOSING! The object of the game is to win not throw for 300 yds.

What is really sad is when a person tries to get into a debate, they lose then they have to hurl insults. That is sad. Even better is a supposed dolphin fan that also has a Carolina Panthers signature.

I will not respond to your posts anymore after this.

You said "Vick didnt have any weapons around him"

I said "BS, b/c schuab comes in and the WR's are catching just fine"

The arugement was the weapons around, not Winning or losing...thats all I am saying.

Im not going to get into another debate about the Patriots and their superbowl wins....but I will say this....the pats have had a dominate defence, and the colts have had a very inconsistant defence

but.....Tom brady and his superbowl wins doesnt really matter because they cheated. period.

As for my Carolina panther badge, they are my second favorite team. I have been a dolphin fan before the panthers became a franshise. My dad is a Dolphin fan so I grew up watching them. Panthers came into the NFL and I started watching and rooting for them. I am born and raised in NC.

Least I can admit I am a fan, and at least they arent rivals.

And Im pretty sure the fact that you are a jets fan and the fact that you have almost 10,000 posts on a Dolphins forum......proves that you have no life, which is more pathetic than me "hurling insults" at a jets fan

Now, go to your own jets forum.....Oh I forgot....they dont have enough fans....

2008 AFC east champs!

I will not respond to your posts anymore after this.

You said "Vick didnt have any weapons around him"

I said "BS, b/c schuab comes in and the WR's are catching just fine"

The arugement was the weapons around, not Winning or losing...thats all I am saying.

Im not going to get into another debate about the Patriots and their superbowl wins....but I will say this....the pats have had a dominate defence, and the colts have had a very inconsistant defence

but.....Tom brady and his superbowl wins doesnt really matter because they cheated. period.

As for my Carolina panther badge, they are my second favorite team. I have been a dolphin fan before the panthers became a franshise. My dad is a Dolphin fan so I grew up watching them. Panthers came into the NFL and I started watching and rooting for them. I am born and raised in NC.

Least I can admit I am a fan, and at least they arent rivals.

And Im pretty sure the fact that you are a jets fan and the fact that you have almost 10,000 posts on a Dolphins forum......proves that you have no life, which is more pathetic than me "hurling insults" at a jets fan

Now, go to your own jets forum.....Oh I forgot....they dont have enough fans....

2008 AFC east champs!

You seem to like 300 yd games, I prefer wins. I'm sure Atlanta does as well. The game is about winning which is why Brady is so much better than manning despite inferior individual #s.

The Pats D has been far from dominating. read the article at the link below:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/07/25/chff.belichick/1.html

If you want to debate topics I'm here for that, if you want to engage in your middle school antics then please do move along.

Back
Top Bottom