**** Michigan Football **** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

For what it's worth, rumor mill claims that Butch Jones is interested in the job. I don't put a lot of stock in reports like this because I seriously doubt a coach would make an admission like that and risk upsetting his team, university and the fans.

Are you sad about that? Does this mean Hoke is as good as gone?

Writing has been on the wall about Hoke which is kind of sad. He's a guy you want to see succeed, but he's just struggling worse than I thought he would this year with a talented team.

Am I sad about Brandon leaving? Not really. Sure under him all the Michigan teams got state of the art facilities BUT a lot of those were in motion before he took the job.

By all accounts, Brandon is a dick and he represents almost every negative quality you'd associate with a "Michigan Man". The leaking of him being a D-Bag to season ticket holders and students basically sped up the process of firing him

Writing has been on the wall about Hoke which is kind of sad. He's a guy you want to see succeed, but he's just struggling worse than I thought he would this year with a talented team.

Am I sad about Brandon leaving? Not really. Sure under him all the Michigan teams got state of the art facilities BUT a lot of those were in motion before he took the job.

By all accounts, Brandon is a dick and he represents almost every negative quality you'd associate with a "Michigan Man". The leaking of him being a D-Bag to season ticket holders and students basically sped up the process of firing him

Do you have any preference for the new AD? Any chance they bring Lloyd Carr back as AD?

Certainly no surprise. This clears the way for Hoke to be fired at season's end. A shame because by all accounts he is a great human being, the kids and parents love him and he loves the university. He is just in way over his head.

There's a couple of guys that will be looked at. Jeff Long is probably the most desired but some reports have him wanting to stay at Arkansas. Warde Manual and Brad Bates have been mentioned and there is a rumor that they have already talked to Dave Heeke. It will be interesting to see if they hire someone that has a relationship or is familiar with Jim Harbaugh. Gregg Jensen seems to be convinced that Jim is taking the Michigan job.

Do you have any preference for the new AD? Any chance they bring Lloyd Carr back as AD?

No. Theyes gave Lloyd a job after he retired and it caused too much drama. Not to say he isn't still respected but nobody wants him a AD and he doesn't want it either

Nice to see Drake Johnson today. Granted it's the Hoosiers but still a good day for him. I swear everytime Gardner drops back to throw I hold my breath.

you know it's bad when the last two weeks the commentators are left speechless by how bad some of Devin's decisions are

I often wonder just what it is he sees. How could he not see the coverage on the near pick 6?

It was pointed out on a Michigan board that Gardner doesn't even make a read half the time. He knows where he is throwing before the snap
No doubt he throws to a predetermined spot. A couple times yesterday you could see how he turned and threw without looking and seeing the coverage.

This offense is so bad. Honestly, with this Hoke faction making noise, I hope they find a way to lose. And through one half they're making it look possible.

That's something you don't see often. Both teams scoreless at halftime. Yikes

This offense is so bad. Honestly, with this Hoke faction making noise, I hope they find a way to lose. And through one half they're making it look possible.

There a Hoke faction? Michigan is 4-5. Michigan, not UCF. :lol:

I guess some fans will swallow just about anything.

Back
Top Bottom