Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

I am torn with the look of this new logo. It is a complete left hand turn from our old logos so I think initially all of our reactions will be negative. I can guarantee you that mike dee and co. Purposely let the photo out of what is not the final version of our new logo but something along te same vein to get fan feedback. I for one just want us to go back to the old aqua with more of a bluish tint and not that dark green that jimmy Johnson brought in. Think miami vice 1980's aqua. I am sure in the coming weeks we will probably see a few more pictures that are "leaked" to gauge more feedback. Marino and griese saw the final so mike dee lied by saying they are still looking at logos....

I think the blood-orange eye gives the Dolphin an aggressive look, contrary to people who believe the Dolphin can't look that way. It's aggressive, without it being exaggeratively done.

5NMK3-1.png

I agree. The new logo should have an aggressive look. The blood-orange eyes will make it look more aggressive. Sort of like the eyes on the Falcons logo.

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o-1.png

I found another version of the logo superimposed onto a helmet.

Back
Top Bottom