Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

I think the blood-orange eye gives the Dolphin an aggressive look, contrary to people who believe the Dolphin can't look that way. It's aggressive, without it being exaggeratively done.

5NMK3-1.png

need bigger sun...Im at work or I would have tried...

Thanks for putting these up. I know the Dolphins front office monitors these message boards. I hope they get the message that this leaked logo looks awful. Go back to one of the 70s logos and throw this trash in a fire. And for the love of God, get rid of the Jimmy Johnson Dallas blue. Our colors are aqua and orange.

Is it Dallas Blue or is it more reminiscent of the agua ocean that turns navy blue as you go further from shore. Jimmy loved deep sea fishing.
Either way it's hard to fathom a change. I grew up in Connecticut.......so to see the Pats new look was tough on the eyes intially, but to young people now it's a great look and they think the guy with the football on the helmet and bright red jerseys are a little strange. Moreover, seattle's unis are so hideous at times, it's actually become attractive (does that sound right). I'm torn because I dig the classic look (except for the all whites every stinking game :boohoo:), but those uni's can always be worn. Change in the look could be a good thing.

Peace.....

Is it Dallas Blue or is it more reminiscent of the agua ocean that turns navy blue as you go further from shore. Jimmy loved deep sea fishing.
Either way it's hard to fathom a change. I grew up in Connecticut.......so to see the Pats new look was tough on the eyes intially, but to young people now it's a great look and they think the guy with the football on the helmet and bright red jerseys are a little strange. Moreover, seattle's unis are so hideous at times, it's actually become attractive (does that sound right). I'm torn because I dig the classic look (except for the all whites every stinking game :boohoo:), but those uni's can always be worn. Change in the look could be a good thing.

Peace.....

I agree, the Seahawks grew on me throughout the season... Now I think they look pretty sharp, though I disliked them initially.

I honestly think a slight tweak could save the leaked logo.

See:
1pPtN-1.png

With the added orange stripe above where the eye should be, the logo looks more aggressive and has more movement. Kinda similar to what makes the Bills logo so effective.

That's actually not to bad Skape...looks like the Phins are moving forward and rising above the rest of the AFC.

Here is another version I put together with the classic aqua and no navy:

jUvbw-1.png

Thanks for putting these up. I know the Dolphins front office monitors these message boards. I hope they get the message that this leaked logo looks awful. Go back to one of the 70s logos and throw this trash in a fire. And for the love of God, get rid of the Jimmy Johnson Dallas blue. Our colors are aqua and orange.

If its true that the Dolphins front office monitors this board, I feel I have to drive home the point for absolute clarity: if anyone from the Dolphins is reading this, this logo sucks. I think I can safely say the greater majority of Dolphins fans will absolutely hate it. Do not, under any circumstances, trot this chicken**** out and try to tell us it's chicken salad. This is a great opportunity. Don't **** it up with something like this, because there will be a revolt if this is the new logo. /end rant

Wow, I think we are starting to get onto something here! I could really get behind one of these:

nPPMV-1.png

kfieB-1.png

Back
Top Bottom