Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

I going to take a leak atop this leaked logo.

LOL seriously screw a new logo. if u want to stimulate merchandise sales, win some games get some players that make people wanna wear their jerseys.

This logo is just all kinds of WRONG.

The worst part is the Tail. The way it just swoops in a weird...almost feminine way. YUCK.

cDWNx-1.jpg
ibyUFCiyIYkN2p-1.png

the direction you guys are suggesting, I would love to see your wardrobe, lol. the new logo leak is modern, and different. you can't make a dolphin look menacing.. it's a dolphin. what's menacing about a blue star? or a red, yellow, and blue star? or the letter G in green?

the other team doesn't line up looking at the logo shaking in their boots, they look at cam wake shaking in their boots. he could be wearing a tutu, and they will laugh at him, until he comes around the outside and destroys their QB. the logo doesn't need to be scary to be effective. where do you guys come up with this stuff?

the direction you guys are suggesting, I would love to see your wardrobe, lol. the new logo leak is modern, and different. you can't make a dolphin look menacing.. it's a dolphin. what's menacing about a blue star? or a red, yellow, and blue star? or the letter G in green?

the other team doesn't line up looking at the logo shaking in their boots, they look at cam wake shaking in their boots. he could be wearing a tutu, and they will laugh at him, until he comes around the outside and destroys their QB. the logo doesn't need to be scary to be effective. where do you guys come up with this stuff?

I imagine a lot of Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts in this crowd...

I put together a sketch of what a new logo with FH fan input would look like... Thoughts?

jpFKX-1.png

Its not a bad logo, its a bad Miami Dolphins logo...

We have tradition.

the dolphin has to be in a specific position (tail down, jumping through the sun)

BLUE IS NOT OUR COLOR...we have 3 colors, white, aqua, and orange...thats it...get rid of the blue

THE HELMET IS A MUST...we have classic unis and a classic logo, we are not the bucks or the pats...we do not need to change our logo that much...this dolphin wears a helmet...put the helmet on him...our logo as a cartoon is awful but still classic...

my top 3 are

dolphins_3-1.png

LceNG-1.png

Zooi2-1.jpg

In all cases I want the sun and the helmet...

I love his tribal tattoo.. post of the year

Its one MANLY, AGGRESSIVE dolphin!! Opposing players will faint on the field as they are confronted with its overwhelming masculinity!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I put together a sketch of what a new logo with FH fan input would look like... Thoughts?

jpFKX-1.png

Upon further consideration, I think I will need to add some skulls hanging off the spikes in the sun to fully complete the look...

LOL seriously screw a new logo. if u want to stimulate merchandise sales, win some games get some players that make people wanna wear their jerseys.

See personally, I don't think that would boost sales quite as well as you'd think. Dolphin fans already own their merchandise and without a new logo, they're not really forced to buy new stuff (with the exception of new players). I think new merch creates a whole new slew of buying and if we started winning it would be even bettter.

Its one MANLY, AGGRESSIVE dolphin!! Opposing players will faint on the field as they are confronted with its overwhelming masculinity!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Upon further consideration, I think I will need to add some skulls hanging off the spikes in the sun to fully complete the look...

That dolphin needs a cigar hanging out of his mouth- THAT will complete the look lol.

Yeah but where's his penis? How do we know its a male dolphin? I dont want no pansy ass girl dolphin

Back
Top Bottom