Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

yep. Glad they are willing to do absolutely nothing at all. Thanks for letting us know that's what you want.

there is nothing wrong with our logo. I just wish as much carer was given to the product on the field as these irrelevent things

there is nothing wrong with our logo. I just wish as much carer was given to the product on the field as these irrelevent things
How does changing the logo affect the product on the field? or better yet how does changing the log stop them from improving the product on the field? You seem to think that the team is taking away from the coaching and player development by working on a logo. You seem to imply that Ryan tannehill is being slaved out in china on his off time to work on a logo while the rest of the team is on the practice field. Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you find every single little detail of the team and find a way to turn it into a negative?

How does changing the logo affect the product on the field? or better yet how does changing the log stop them from improving the product on the field? You seem to think that the team is taking away from the coaching and player development by working on a logo. You seem to imply that Ryan tannehill is being slaved out in china on his off time to work on a logo while the rest of the team is on the practice field. Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you find every single little detail of the team and find a way to turn it into a negative?

I never once said that but feel free to take this to a level that is so silly. My point is much like the Bucs in the 90's we are trying to possibly cash in on merchandising by having a new logo. Its a way to try to create new revenue since the popularity of the franchise has waned due to having very few marketable players and losing. The dolphins currently have no players on roster that promote healthy jersey sales and such and thats a fact. Never once said this will take away from the poor product they have produced on the field these last 4 years. Dont worry we will have the same crappy gm doing what he does best, but Im saying its a a way to try to make money and create revenue without actually putting a good product on the field.

I never once said that but feel free to take this to a level that is so silly. My point is much like the Bucs in the 90's we are trying to possibly cash in on merchandising by having a new logo. Its a way to try to create new revenue since the popularity of the franchise has waned due to having very few marketable players and losing. The dolphins currently have no players on roster that promote healthy jersey sales and such and thats a fact. Never once said this will take away from the poor product they have produced on the field these last 4 years. Dont worry we will have the same crappy gm doing what he does best, but Im saying its a a way to try to make money and create revenue without actually putting a good product on the field.
So you see this as a way to make money, and while that may be true, this is one way the team is trying to generate interest and get people to go to the games and support the team. Winning is a start, but the fans can only help the team win when there are actually fans in the stands. This is a multi-faceted attempt to generate interest and excitement. Nothing wrong with pulling all the stops. And a logo change btw is something many fans have demanded for years. Ryan says hi from china.

Leave it the same, the logo is fine, our uniforms are fine, more focus on our roster and less on doom and gloom. I have a feeling most of us wont like this new logo change and its just going to be a yet another bad decision by ross.

2rJvm-1.jpg

Leave it the same, the logo is fine, our uniforms are fine, more focus on our roster and less on doom and gloom. I have a feeling most of us wont like this new logo change and its just going to be a yet another bad decision by ross.
Thanks for proving a point I made in vip. The fireland comments don't end if Ireland gets fired, i'm sure the "sell the team ross!" comments will start shortly.

So you see this as a way to make money, and while that may be true, this is one way the team is trying to generate interest and get people to go to the games and support the team. Winning is a start, but the fans can only help the team win when there are actually fans in the stands. This is a multi-faceted attempt to generate interest and excitement. Nothing wrong with pulling all the stops. And a logo change btw is something many fans have demanded for years. Ryan says hi from china.

fans will be in the stands if we put out a good product, quit acting like fans havent supported a solid nfl team. attendence is down with team performance being down.
u say winning is a start, we have to start winning something that we havent done much in the ireland era

Knowing a certain crowd any minute now. why wait? be the first among your crew to start the "Fire the Boss Named Ross" bandwagon.

lol, im not a protester, its useless but yea thats my stance on this issue.

Knowing a certain crowd any minute now. why wait? be the first among your crew to start the "Fire the Boss Named Ross" bandwagon.

certain crowd lol. The dolphins have 4 straight non winning seasons, 4 straight non playoff seasons. Havent won a playoff game in a decade. Have only been to playoffs once since 2002.
But fans are being unreasonable and shortsighted.

certain crowd lol. The dolphins have 4 straight non winning seasons, 4 straight non playoff seasons. Havent won a playoff game in a decade. Have only been to playoffs once since 2002.
But fans are being unreasonable and shortsighted.
Philbin hasn't been here 10 years. Neither has Tannehill. But go ahead I guess our rookie head coach and Tanneill (who's in china right now slaving away) don't deserve the fan's patience. I don't give a good goddamn what this team has done (or hasn't) in over a decade. I only care about what we're doing this day forward. New logo. lotsa money, draft picks and experience for our Young QB and young team. You're living in the past more than the guys who cling to the 72 undefeated team.

Back
Top Bottom