Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

I wish they'd just make the sun bigger, more vibrant with the Dolphin jumping into into it much like the 70s logo. That way you wouldn't need the Dolphin to be so curved and cartoonish like it is now.

Also I'd love it if we had the logo on one side and a nice orange M on the other. Or numbers.

i have no problems with the leaked logo. Although a few more options would be nice, i for one am ok with this one leaked, it seems a little more classy/cleaner than the current one (no dig at the current one which i also like). I honestly would like for the team to give options to the fans to choose from, that would be awesome.

Personally, the change I would like to see is the uniforms having a grey base with Aqua and Orange trim. The logo that was used from the mid 70s to late 80s would look good with that. However, I am far more interested in the product on the field then how they are dressed to play.

Glad we aren't using the penis looking one. I could see our division rivals editing that.

Anyways something like this (someone posted this on a previous thread):

clear.gif

Except the Dolphin and Sun could be more like this:
fins-1.gif

No helmet. And I think that would be nice.

Well, I for one, have been waiting since 1973.

Hope that's patient enough for ya!!
I don't understand what is so hard about supporting the players on the field. we have a new coach, new quarterback new DC, and a buncha young guys that could actually benefit from fan support. If we were in year 5 of sparano ball, I'd be out of patience too.

I don't understand what is so hard about supporting the players on the field. we have a new coach, new quarterback new DC, and a buncha young guys that could actually benefit from fan support. If we were in year 5 of sparano ball, I'd be out of patience too.

people support the players for the part, im behind Philben and his whole staff but Im so done with Parcells last skidmark as our GM

people support the players for the part, im behind Philben and his whole staff but Im so done with Parcells last skidmark as our GM
he's here another year, guess you have your nose deep in that skidmark for as much complaining as you do.

he's here another year, guess you have your nose deep in that skidmark for as much complaining as you do.

Yea thats what I was told when we gave Sparano an extension. Doesnt make me wrong for complaining about his ineptitude for the past 5 years.
So let me see every player on the team is good, every coach is good and people have no right to say that a gm that has been here for the last 5 years and brought us to mediocrity is not doing a good job gotcha

Yea thats what I was told when we gave Sparano an extension. Doesnt make me wrong for complaining about his ineptitude for the past 5 years.
So let me see every player on the team is good, every coach is good and people have no right to say that a gm that has been here for the last 5 years and brought us to mediocrity is not doing a good job gotcha
4 years of parcells/Ireland bringing in players sparano wants for sparano's system. and 1 year of Ireland bringing in players for philbin's system. but there you go trying to get all ocd about Ireland and hopscotch.

4 years of parcells/Ireland bringing in players sparano wants for sparano's system. and 1 year of Ireland bringing in players for philbin's system. but there you go trying to get all ocd about Ireland and hopscotch.

Oh so those 4 years of being GM dont count so we should never judge a GM just the coach u crack me up.
Maybe we should just have philben be gm and a cap master since a Gm does nothing but choose the players a coach wants.

Well great draft Philben and great job Jeffy picking up another check for being gm

The good old Parcells'-was-in-charge-Ireland-was-just-getting-McDonalds-for-the-team excuse. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I going to take a leak atop this leaked logo.

Back
Top Bottom