MNF at MetLife Stadium... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF at MetLife Stadium...

Manhattan is congested enough. Thought it would've been kinda cool, a new stadium there would not make much sense. You see how crazy 34th st is on nights when the Knicks play, and that's just an Arena. Imagine a 75,000 seat stadium.
I work a few blocks up from the Garden/Penn Station, and avoid it at all cost during the weekdays. However, the area's traffic is drastically reduced during the weekend, so traffic during Sunday Football won't be as bad, but still bad enough to cause headaches. The stadium should have been built in Queens!

That Stadium would have been huge for NYC- SBs every 4-5 years, Final Fours every few years, College bowl game, concerts, conventions,...

It was shot down b/c the Dolans paid off politicians so they could keep all the big events at MSG.
While I won't downplay the Dolans contribution to the downfall of the stadium plans, I still think it had more to do with the logistical nightmare the stadium posed to the area.

at least we aren't behind an NBA team that hasn't won a title(w/ the current squad).

Atleast were behind a team that MADE it to the finals..The jets haven't even made it to the superbowl and now their imploding and won't even make the playoffs this year.

Atleast were behind a team that MADE it to the finals..The jets haven't even made it to the superbowl and now their imploding and won't even make the playoffs this year.

Yep b/c we know NFL seasons are 5 games long. After we win Monday we will be 3-3, know what the record of the 2010 Champion Pakcers was after 6 games? 3-3 and they lost to a couple of bad teams(Mia & was) while we have lost to 3 good teams on the road.

Yep b/c we know NFL seasons are 5 games long. After we win Monday we will be 3-3, know what the record of the 2010 Champion Pakcers was after 6 games? 3-3 and they lost to a couple of bad teams(Mia & was) while we have lost to 3 good teams on the road.

The difference is the Packers had a good team. The jets have . . . Mark Sanchez. Things are not looking good for the jets.

The difference is the Packers had a good team. The jets have . . . Mark Sanchez. Things are not looking good for the jets.

^^ This

Mark Sanchez Is average at best,your O line is horrible,Run game crap,Players complaining..Yeah,I don't see you guys making the playoffs.Especially when Miami Beats you guys and knocks your team to 2-4..

heading into last postseason Rodgers had never won a playoff game, mark has 4 under his belt.

i wont be there for the first time in years. they suck too bad for me to waste my money. but i know several ppl including my ex girlfriend who will be there. so yeah, we will be there. dont forget the jets are dissappointing too so they sold some tickets to miami fans.

i wont be there for the first time in years. they suck too bad for me to waste my money. but i know several ppl including my ex girlfriend who will be there. so yeah, we will be there. dont forget the jets are dissappointing too so they sold some tickets to miami fans.

Tickets have always been readily available on the secondary market but now they are really easy to get a hold of w/ the PSL nonsense.

I have had a free ticket for now going on 17 years...all I have to is bring wings and beer to the tailgate! GO PHINS!

Back
Top Bottom