MNF at MetLife Stadium... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF at MetLife Stadium...

heading into last postseason Rodgers had never won a playoff game, mark has 4 under his belt.

That's what happens when you have a great defense. I hate to bring him up, but Trent Dilfer has some playoff wins and a SB trophy he is still not a good QB.

That's what happens when you have a great defense. I hate to bring him up, but Trent Dilfer has some playoff wins and a SB trophy he is still not a good QB.

Trent is a very underrated QB, have you seen how many SBs Baltimore has made w/o him? I'm not syaing they didn't win w/ defense first but just a great D is not enough to win.

Trent is a very underrated QB, have you seen how many SBs Baltimore has made w/o him? I'm not syaing they didn't win w/ defense first but just a great D is not enough to win.

Dilfer was average. Sometimes his play rose to above average. Sanchez has been good at times and absolutely awful at others. I think the jets would have been better off with Dilfer the last two years.

Dilfer was average. Sometimes his play rose to above average. Sanchez has been good at times and absolutely awful at others. I think the jets would have been better off with Dilfer the last two years.

Dilfer as a vet? sure but there aren't many QBs in this league we would have been better off w/ in postseason than sanchez. In the reg season? yeah, we could have won 2-3 more games in '09 but not many QBs perform in postseason the way mark has. It took Peyton Manning 6 years before he won a playoff game. It's not eacy to perform in january, some have it and some don't- mark has it.

Dilfer as a vet? sure but there aren't many QBs in this league we would have been better off w/ in postseason than sanchez. In the reg season? yeah, we could have won 2-3 more games in '09 but not many QBs perform in postseason the way mark has. It took Peyton Manning 6 years before he won a playoff game. It's not eacy to perform in january, some have it and some don't- mark has it.

He may have IT, but he also has the ability to play so badly in the regular season that he doesn't get a chance in January.

He may have IT, but he also has the ability to play so badly in the regular season that he doesn't get a chance in January.

so far that's never happened.

Are we seriously comparing Aaron Rodgers and Mark Sanchez?
Nope, read the posts. It was about our season not being over. I simply compared us being 3-3 after Monday to the reigning champs who were 3-3 and lost to lesser teams than we have.

While I won't downplay the Dolans contribution to the downfall of the stadium plans, I still think it had more to do with the logistical nightmare the stadium posed to the area.

If you read the Wiki article, there were lots of reasons for opposition to the stadium. There was absolutely no support Upstate for the state borrowing money to help build it, and not much support in the City, either. The Olympic bid may very well have killed it as the Olympic games never are the economic boom they are claimed to be.

Right. :lol: That's the true measure of a QB: almost making the SB. :hclap:

read the context of the quotes instead of posting silly comments. we all know fitz is going to the SB so why even play out this season?

so far that's never happened.

Nope, read the posts. It was about our season not being over. I simply compared us being 3-3 after Monday to the reigning champs who were 3-3 and lost to lesser teams than we have.
Ha, good. For a second there I thought you slipped into hyper-homer mode.

Back
Top Bottom