Mock Off Season/ Warning: Includes Substantial Reality | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Off Season/ Warning: Includes Substantial Reality

Pot calling the kettle black, eh? So how many dollars have you contributed to this site over the years? Maybe instead of freely using this site's bandwith to post a plethora of these ridiculous threads (and attack posters who don't agree), you could donate $20 or more to a VIP membership. Then repeated threads like this would be somewhat justified.

I pay attention to you.

My fear is the obsession with BPA may mean they pick a guy who "falls to us" in a position where our need is not so great just because he is a "big name". tannenbaum gonna tannenbaum.

minkah and mayfield are 2 names I worry about here.

Not only is Minkah Fitzpatrick not someone I worry about, he also would fill a serious need.

Not only is Minkah Fitzpatrick not someone I worry about, he also would fill a serious need.

You add Minkha or Derwin you are adding two plus playmakers. That one thing I don't worry about is adding one of those two guys. the Last thing we need it to add a player to fill a need, but is not significantly better than the next set of guys that could be had in later rounds.

I pay attention to you.

tumblr_min7waFCGz1rmvbuvo1_400.gif

Our BEST young talent on D is in the backfield.

I could halfway tolerate a splash for a LB, but I really don't see another DB.

FWIW, the biggest jump by 2 teams this year (including the team who is beating the patsies in the AFC Championship as I speak) has been for teams that went high for an SEC mauler at RB. Give me Chubb or Sony at some point in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom