Most overated---Just an opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most overated---Just an opinion

Can't use Brady he's won 2 Super Bowls and was MVP in both. He has acombined win/loss record of like 45-12 or something insane like that.

WiGGy said:
Can't use Brady he's won 2 Super Bowls and was MVP in both. He has acombined win/loss record of like 45-12 or something insane like that.

What the hell does that have to do with being overrated? The word means:

To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

No matter what somebody has done, they can be overrated or underrated. Michael Jordan can be overrated. Barry Bonds can be underrated.

How can you rate a Super Bowl MVP too highly? He has reached the ultimate goal. What else is left? He been there and done that. He's won just as many Bowls as Elway, more then Marino and still young. My money says he will win more of them barring injury or some freak incident. Explain to me how he is overated please, thanks.

Jimmy James said:
What the hell does that have to do with being overrated? The word means:

To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

No matter what somebody has done, they can be overrated or underrated. Michael Jordan can be overrated. Barry Bonds can be underrated.

Your like the guy on the NFL network commercial, " yeah QB Tom Brady isn't that good", LMAO! Who would you rather have Brady or Feidler or Feeley? LOL yeah ok.

Why do we pay attention to what those idiots say?

I have yet to find a Jet fan who knows anything about Sports. ANY sport actually. Same thing goes for the morons up in NE.

Personally Im surprised no Jill has offered their opinion. If they exsist in the offseason. Maybe they crawl back into the hole they came from.

I think that the public at large would put Brady ahead of many Hall of Fame-calibur QBs who performed at a level above the level Brady has performed at. That is the very essence of being overrated. What you're suggesting with this Super Bowl BS is akin to suggesting that Orlando Hernandez is a better pitcher than Greg Maddux because he has more rings.

WiGGy said:
Who would you rather have Brady or Feidler or Feeley? LOL yeah ok.

What the hell would the answer to that question have to do with Brady being over/underrated? :shakeno:

Brady didn't win no damn 2 Super Bowls, the PATRIOTS won 2 Super Bowls.

Back
Top Bottom