Most overated---Just an opinion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most overated---Just an opinion

Jimmy James said:
What you're suggesting with this Super Bowl BS is akin to suggesting that Orlando Hernandez is a better pitcher than Greg Maddux because he has more rings.

Yeah, & according to Wiggy...Samaki Walker(3 championships with LAL, now with Miami) is a better PF than Jermaine O'Neal(none with Indiana). I guess that means Miami in 4! No need to watch game 1 tonight...:rolleyes2

WiGGy said:
Your like the guy on the NFL network commercial, " yeah QB Tom Brady isn't that good", LMAO! Who would you rather have Brady or Feidler or Feeley? LOL yeah ok.

I'd rather send Brady on a permanent Mars mission if you really want to know my thoughts on the matter. I'll take years of watching him lose to the Dolphins as a close second. :D

This thread brings up an interesting question:

WHO IS THE MOST OVERRATED MIAMI DOLPHIN?

Could be a sore subject but what the heck it's the offseason.

I'm going to have to say ... Ricky Williams. Mostly because he's highly rated and we haven't made the playoffs with him, but that's my choice over my other candidates Sam Madison, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Zach and JT.

Who do you guys think it is?

I think those people haven't actually watched Jason Taylor play. He is definately not over-rated

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Brady didn't win no damn 2 Super Bowls, the PATRIOTS won 2 Super Bowls.

Did the Patsies win 2 Superbowls or did their opposing teams just not play their best?

Personally I think the Beagles would have had a better chance of beating the pats than Carolina but whatever.

Zach Thomas is by far the most overrated Dolphin. He is good for the system he is in. In any other system he would not have the success he has had as a Dolphin

Jimmy James said:
I think that the public at large would put Brady ahead of many Hall of Fame-calibur QBs who performed at a level above the level Brady has performed at. That is the very essence of being overrated. What you're suggesting with this Super Bowl BS is akin to suggesting that Orlando Hernandez is a better pitcher than Greg Maddux because he has more rings.

In your opinion he's overated plain and simple. I'm not about to try to change a Dolphins fans mind. If Brady goes on two win another in the next 2 seasons you will still be bitter and claim him overated. That is sad and also bitterness.

FinsOnTop said:
This thread brings up an interesting question:

WHO IS THE MOST OVERRATED MIAMI DOLPHIN?

Players Only: Jay Fiedler (He isnt worth the dirt he walks on)
Miami Dolphins (Coaches included): The Anti-Dolphin himself, Dave Wannstedt

Entering last year, I think Sam Madison was the clear overrated guy. It's really hard to pick one guy at this point, but I think Chris Chambers might be the guy. He gets a lot of love for a receiver who hasn't broken the all-important 1000 yard barrier.

LoXiN said:
Did the Patsies win 2 Superbowls or did their opposing teams just not play their best?

Personally I think the Beagles would have had a better chance of beating the pats than Carolina but whatever.

Yeah I think the 2003 Patriots would have slaughtered the 72 Dolphins but what does that have to do with what actually happened?

WiGGy said:
In your opinion he's overated plain and simple. I'm not about to try to change a Dolphins fans mind. If Brady goes on two win another in the next 2 seasons you will still be bitter and claim him overated. That is sad and also bitterness.

If Brady continues to win thanks to the team around him instead of showing serious skill and people continue this Brady ***-kissing, you're damned straight I'll continue to call him overrated. Why? It's because he will continue to be overrated.

Jimmy James said:
Entering last year, I think Sam Madison was the clear overrated guy. It's really hard to pick one guy at this point, but I think Chris Chambers might be the guy. He gets a lot of love for a receiver who hasn't broken the all-important 1000 yard barrier.

No way Chambers is overated. Get him some help on the other side then see what happens. Any football fan knows that guy is damn good. Madison is good also along with Zach. Only overated player on defense is Seau.

WiGGy said:
Yeah I think the 2003 Patriots would have slaughtered the 72 Dolphins but what does that have to do with what actually happened?

Players get better with time. I dont believe the Patriots are the best team out there TODAY, let alone back in time.

I agree with you on Seau though.

Jimmy James said:

Madison last year? Try Marion.

I don't have a right to reply on the Chambers thing, because of my name(that's what some idiots here said last offseason). Chambers being overrated is funny as hell.

Give Randy Moss...Jay Fiedler, our 2003 offensive line, & Thompson as his #2 WR. I guarantee you his numbers drop significantly.

Seau is now the most overrated player. I laugh when I see so many people with Seau jerseys.

Jimmy James said:
If Brady continues to win thanks to the team around him instead of showing serious skill and people continue this Brady ***-kissing, you're damned straight I'll continue to call him overrated. Why? It's because he will continue to be overrated.

Who cares really, call him what you want he just keeps winning for us thanks. I am happy with our overated two time Super Bowl MVP QB. Tell Feeley and Fiedler us Patriots fans said hello and hope to see them soon.

I posted the link so you guys can get envolved in the debate. Don't post here post there. Lets get some debates going on that thread. Thats what makes it fun. Get everyones view on it.

Back
Top Bottom