Most overated---Just an opinion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most overated---Just an opinion

I think there is good reason to laugh at the Miami Seau jersey wearers. Wouldn't you laugh at the Redskins fan wearing a Bruce Smith jersey?

It's not like Marino because you're choosing to support Seau's Miami accomplishments or Smith's Redskin accomplishments whereas you're choosing to support Dan's career. If you want to wear Seau or Smith, find a Chargers or Bills jersey.

That wasn't a bored Pats fan, that was a basically clueless one...

Brett Favre overrated ?? Even if he can't spell his last name right.
Ricky...How about C. Martin ?? (at least the last 3 seasons).

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Actually, there was a thread on KFFL about top 10 WR's...& most people had Chambers on their list from 6-10.

I had Chambers #10. ;)

then I think he is over rated then

Jimmy James said:
If you want to wear Seau or Smith, find a Chargers or Bills jersey.
I would have gotten a Seau jersey if he played for the bills. He is one of the best players to play his position. That would mean I would be wearing a jersey great player and future HOFer playing on my team.

What would be funnier is someone wearing a Boston ,McMichael ,Chambers jersey who if their career ended tomorrow, they wouldn't have done anything in the league.

Does that mean you'd get a Bledsoe jersey even if you knew (rather than suspecting) that his best days were behind him?

I think Cardinals fans wearing E. Smith jerseys is just too damn funny.

Jimmy James said:
Does that mean you'd get a Bledsoe jersey even if you knew (rather than suspecting) that his best days were behind him?

I think Cardinals fans wearing E. Smith jerseys is just too damn funny.
Ah no. I'd rather wear a Moulds jersey. He hasn't done squat in this league as far as I'm concerned and hasn't done squat for the bills. I'd would've worn a Seau jersey if he played for the bills.

Actually I agree with Justasportsfan. I want a Dolphin Seau Jersey. I don't want a Charger Seau Jersey, I am not a charger fan. Even though his best days are behind him, he was one hell of a player

Jimmy James said:
I understand what you're saying about no help on the other side, but let's compare Chambers to Jimmy Smith over the past two years. Smith has arguably had less help, but he broke 1000 two years ago and would have broken 1000 last year if he hadn't been suspended those 4 games and had kept up the same pace. I have high hopes for #84, but I think my fellow fans do overrate him a bit based on what he has proven so far.

Jimmy Smith Had no help? What was Keenan McCardell(sp) while he isnt a dominant player he is better than Thompson

Fins2theend said:
Jimmy Smith Had no help? What was Keenan McCardell(sp) while he isnt a dominant player he is better than Thompson

It's hard for McCardell to help when he's in Tampa. :rolleyes:

I was speaking as to the years where Smith reached the top tier of WR. As far as last season Kevin Johnson started only 9 games and had 634 yards average that out over a 16 game schedule he would have had 1126 yards. Since Mccardell left Smith BARELY clipped the 1000 yard mark with 1027 yards in 2002. So Smith's stats fell off by 300 yards after McCardell's departure, Chambers had 963 yards in a run first, run again, run often, and run some more offense with a QB that cant hit him in stride. So comparing these two isnt really fair at this point.

WiGGy said:
Yeah I think the 2003 Patriots would have slaughtered the 72 Dolphins but what does that have to do with what actually happened?

:roflmao:

The 2003 Patriots, who won 14 of their 17 wins by 12 points or fewer, and 10 of those by 8 points or fewer, slaughter the only undefeated team in the Super Bowl era? Um, yeah, riiiiight.

Jimmy James said:
I think there is good reason to laugh at the Miami Seau jersey wearers. Wouldn't you laugh at the Redskins fan wearing a Bruce Smith jersey?

It's not like Marino because you're choosing to support Seau's Miami accomplishments or Smith's Redskin accomplishments whereas you're choosing to support Dan's career. If you want to wear Seau or Smith, find a Chargers or Bills jersey.

Exactly.

I think Chambers is underrated. He makes impossible catches happen. Fiedler puts the ball in danger of Chris getting hurt and he makes these fantastic catches with one hand.

Jimmy James said:

Time to order my Cardinals Boston jersey :D

Back
Top Bottom