Most overated---Just an opinion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most overated---Just an opinion

34RWilliams said:
Time to order my Cardinals Boston jersey :D

You'd only want to do that if you felt that Boston had his best time as a Cardinal. His situation is pretty easily distinguishable from Seau because he should have a long career ahead of him. It's a bit speculative to order a Boston jersey (it's like ordering a RW jersey his first year), but it's not like getting a Redskins Bruce Smith jersey at all...

Most overated... Easy

Donte Cullpeper. This guy fumbles at LEAST 1 time a game and throws a terrible ball. Has Moss, a great OLine, and good running game and he still sucks.

But Donte can run... Well he has to being as inaccurate throwing the ball as he is. He is crap and ESPN tries to say he is the best QB in the NFC North. Last time I checked Favre was still playing and Donte can't hold his jock strap. Donte is HYPE and thats all.

Just further proof that an IQ is not required to be a Jets or Pats fan.

mbmonk said:
he still sucks.

Daunte Culpepper sucks? 25 TD's, 3479 yards, 65% of his passes are completed...& only 11 INT's? Are you kidding? The guy has a 96.4 QBR. The only thing you can really hold against D.C. is his fumbling, & you can also hold that against RICKY WILLIAMS.

I don't see a problem with buying a player's jersey from the team that he didn't play his best for. Seau may have been a better player as a Charger than he is a Dolphin, but I am a Dolphins fan, and if I want a Seau jersey, I would get a Dolphins Seau jersey. I don't have one because there are other players I would rather have jerseys for, but I don't see a problem with getting a Seau Dolphins jersey.

Robert L. White said:
how bout TO, great reciever but come on...

T.O. is not overrated he is as talented as he can get maybe better. He just has a big ego and mouth but he can back it.

The most overated player to me is any player in buffalo. I mean to get so much press and consistantly finish in the cellar is the norm there. Dolfanreal69

I don't think its offbase at all to call Ricky Williams over rated.

He is.

Honestly, I see the argument for calling RW overrated last year. People were projecting better numbers than Holmes and every other RB. Ricky has led the league once.

I don't think Ricky is overrated going into this season, though. My best guess is that last year dropped him down to around #5 behind LT2, Holmes, Lewis, Portis, and maybe even one of Shaun Alexander, Ahman Green, and Domanick Davis. I would say that's just about right or maybe even a little bit underrated based on past performance.

Back
Top Bottom