most underrated dolphin player? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most underrated dolphin player?

Who is the most underrated dolphin player?

• Travis Minor

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Derrick Pope

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Yeremiah Bell

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Traveres Tillman

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Manny Wright

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Kevin Vickerson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kay-Jay Harris

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • other (list below)

Votes: 22 16.1%

• Total voters
Yeah IMO its Derrick Pope I mean look a guy goes down and he steps up and does his job. He is a solid LB, But he gets no respect because he only plays once and awhile. He is solid all the time and when a guy goes down it hurts than I think Pope is coming in and while is not the greatest he does a good job!

Skeet84 said:
Yeah IMO its Derrick Pope I mean look a guy goes down and he steps up and does his job. He is a solid LB, But he gets no respect because he only plays once and awhile. He is solid all the time and when a guy goes down it hurts than I think Pope is coming in and while is not the greatest he does a good job!

I agree with that. Pope does an excellent job when he fills in for Zach.

I'll take:
Marty Booker - #1 reciever at one point in his career with the bears
Wes Welker - people call him too small and not fast enough, but he consistently makes a big catch in critical situations (15 yards/catch in 2005), + good punt returner

Skeet84 said:
I have to agree with that. Pope has been a lot more productive than peeps give him credit for. I know Seau was old but it can't be easy to fill a sure to be HOFer's shoes no matter how old he is.

A lot of the people on you list really don't contribute a lot to the point where you can say they are underrated. The most underrated person use to be Chambers until the second half of last season. Currently I think it is Travis Daniels. I truly believe he is a star on the rise.

CubanCulebra said:
Yeh but even with the spectacular year Chambers had, he still dropped a plethora of passes. Imagine how much greater he can be. Marty booker is not underrated. He is what he is. Booker dissapears for extended periods of time in games. He'll make a big catch here and there and maybe have 2 brilliant games. Orande Gadsen was way better in Miami than Booker has turned out to be. Someone posted Channing Crowder which is ridiculous because Crowder has recieved proper notification for accomplishments as a rookie this year. Jeff Zgonina is a solid DL but he's getting old. Yeremiah Bell, whom my cousin played with in college at EKU (Eastern Kentucky Univ.), definitely gets the underrated award. The man was crackin skulls this year and is an excellent special teams player. He can afford to get better on coverage, not that he was horrible, and he will. This kid is gonna be a star.

I disagree. He is never mentioned in the same sentence as some of the other LBs drafted this year, and he had just as good a year as many of them. He is recognized in Miami but nowhere else. Same with Travis Daniels.

Rex Hadnot, the guy came in as a sixth-round draft choice and ended up starting on the line before Carey did. In 2004 he didn't allow a single sack (at a time when we had a sack just about every drive) and can play both center and guard. He regressed a bit this season with a couple false starts but overall does a very solid job.

Obviously, its Vickerson and Minor at 0%. Can you win and underrated poll and still be underrated?

s3an8 said:
wes welker...zach thomas...reggie howard...

yea i guess Zach is pretty underatted i guess, but REGGIE HOWARD, OK? put the bong down, lol

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Obviously, its Vickerson and Minor at 0%. Can you win and underrated poll and still be underrated?
We can't vote for Vickerson because we have no idea what he can do.

Yeremiah Bell. The guy is a huge playmaker. Just look at force fumble against San Diego and the 4th down stop against New York. He rarely gets burned and clearly deserves to be a starter. Wes Welker is a close second.

on this board......none are underrated, most are overrated. But by nfl fans in general, probably Y.Bell....as most non-dolphin fans have never heard of him.

Back
Top Bottom