most underrated dolphin player? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most underrated dolphin player?

Who is the most underrated dolphin player?

• Travis Minor

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Derrick Pope

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Yeremiah Bell

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Traveres Tillman

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Manny Wright

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Kevin Vickerson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kay-Jay Harris

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • other (list below)

Votes: 22 16.1%

• Total voters
mine is zach thomas, he is loved by everyone in miami and everyone who watches the fins or nos n e hting bout football nos hes one of the best in the league now

but around the league, he is very underated, all u hear about is ooo ray lewis, oooo urlacher, ooooo totupo or w.e his name is

thomas gets no love

but underated as a fin i say its pope

he is a good player and may fit into a starting roll, he filled in very nice for the times thomas was injured

Zgonina and Bowens, consistently put up good production numbers without much fuss.

finsfan_84 said:
mine is zach thomas, he is loved by everyone in miami and everyone who watches the fins or nos n e hting bout football nos hes one of the best in the league now

but around the league, he is very underated, all u hear about is ooo ray lewis, oooo urlacher, ooooo totupo or w.e his name is

thomas gets no love

but underated as a fin i say its pope

he is a good player and may fit into a starting roll, he filled in very nice for the times thomas was injured
He led all linebackers in pro bowl votes. Explain to me how that is being underrated.

Phins28 said:
Yeremiah Bell.

yeah i totally agree with that. two big key plays he made this season to stop the offense from gaining any momentum for a comeback....I.E. Chargers game (when he sacked Brees) Jets game (when he pass defended Doug Jolley's reception) a player of that type of caliber should def be recognized more often :)

Wes Welker duke is an ace on special teams and has emerged as a decent 3rd option at wr

D-Fence said:
Wes Welker duke is an ace on special teams and has emerged as a decent 3rd option at wr

i dont consider him underrated. He is definately one of the fan favorites.

bell and booker, welker is in general but dolphin fans give him enough credit bell and booker should get credit around the league more

I think pope will start along side zt in our 3-4 next year and I am just fine with that

minor...kick returns, kick-offs, 3rd down back, and solid back-up...

Rex Hadnot, Travis Daniels, Channing Crowder, Kevin Carter

Back
Top Bottom