most underrated dolphin player? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most underrated dolphin player?

Who is the most underrated dolphin player?

• Travis Minor

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Derrick Pope

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Yeremiah Bell

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Traveres Tillman

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Manny Wright

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Kevin Vickerson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kay-Jay Harris

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • other (list below)

Votes: 22 16.1%

• Total voters
Mine is Vonnie Holliday, he was chased away in KC, signed CHEAP and had an awesome season and still no one considers him to be a top 10 DE/DT, his numbers where top 10 AFC but still people like better underachieving punks like Dewayne Robertson, Chris Jenkins, when those guys are injury proned and lazy.

Yeremiah Bell, this guy has the talent to be a starting Safety in this league, fast strong and good coverage skills. Plus he is a good run stopper i could see bell starting next yr if we dont resign Schulters

phinfan999 said:
yea i guess Zach is pretty underatted i guess, but REGGIE HOWARD, OK? put the bong down, lol
i mean we all think he sucks real bad (except for me).....and hes actually better then sucky...so he is underrated cuz of a few bad calls and gettin burnt by tim dwight and chris horn....

As Dolphins fans we don't think of him as underrated, but I would say Zach Thomas. I don't think anyone knows how important he is.

no one has given pope a chance he is sick when he was in Bama i thought he would be plaing more

I Think Bell Is The Most Underrated Player Because He Did A Good Job Last Season Whenever He Was In The Game To Me I Think He Should Be A Starter

I think Wes Welker is hands down the most under rated... the guy gives it his all game in and out and does a lot of things that go unnoticed except to most Fin fans...glad to have him with us tho...

T Smiles said:
I Think Bell Is The Most Underrated Player Because He Did A Good Job Last Season Whenever He Was In The Game To Me I Think He Should Be A Starter

Whats With Capitalizing Every Word?

It's gotta be Derrick Pope. He can play and nobody is gving him any respect.

i agree with bell but i also think eddie moore is underated. the man hasnt had a chance yet and showed lots of talent in college. i also think matt roth dosent get enough attention and also will poole.

Back
Top Bottom