Move game from London to Miami by Armando. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move game from London to Miami by Armando.

I'm from over here and I absolutely agree with this sentiment. 16 weeks on the spin with a trans-Atlantic game is just unfair. And that's without considering the potential upheaval / devastation that the South Florida community is about to experience.

Don't forget about us U.S. folks going over to the game!! If they cancelled/moved it back to Miami I can handle the ticket side of eating the cost......but I'd be royally pissed about the cost of airfare and accommodations!!

Good point!

Bob Kraft, schedule maker.
They do seem to get a preferred schedule every single year. Almost like the master scheduler goes and asks Belichick when he would prefer certain games. I know that sounds paranoid and it's irresponsible to suggest it, but the Patriots get a great schedule every year.

Aramndo I give your ridiculous idea three face palms

200_s.gif

I bet goodell would tell Ross: if you want the London game in Miami then no SB hosting until you make the London game up. The upcoming SB in Miami would be postponed lol

Totally understand that people are annoyed and I can only hope and pray that Hurricane Irma is gentle on you guys, but to talk about taking the London game away makes zero sense a) we still have to play 16 straight (OK no trip to London but I have no issues flying to Florida from UK and as stated not that much difference time wise) b) that's the deal for the superbowl c)Fans are Fans and I have served my time and come to Miami as many times as I can afford to support my team. So its nice that Miami as an organisation gives something up for us UK fans. I do understand that its a home game lost and I would be upset as a season ticket holder or Miami based Fan but that's just how it is. And yes the Patriots always come as away team but that only looks good on us and bad on them. (Such a great franchise BLAH BLAH anything to bend the rules, tip the scales the Patriots are a true joke their time will end one day )

Are you kidding the UK fans are a major reason why the NFL is as successful in Europe as it is. I'll never forget the huge UK presence that witnessed Marino's induction ceremony and unfurled that giant Jersey on the hillside. They have an insane amount of passion and just think about the level of dedication it takes to be a die hard 6 hours ahead! Now, add in Jay Ajayi, the UK's best (American) football player and you have to assume he will be the greatest ambassador the NFL could have ever hoped for. UK Fin Fans are cool with me and I hope they see a hell of a win this year!

Why post a comment like that when it's blatantly never going to happen? Seems to me Mr Armando is just posting crud like that just to stir it up.

Sorry, but the Europeans don't get a pass from the storm. Sure, they will be inconvenienced having to get a refund. Guess what, get in line. We have a hurricane. I don't think you compare the EP inconvenience anywhere near the larger picture. Storms are a *****.

The NFL will never do the right thing, but the game should be moved. It's already absurd how many times Miami has had to play in London.
Blame the higher powers and not the genuine Dolphin and NFL fans paying good money to watch the same team and sport you follow. Your blame needs redirecting.

That makes a lot of sense. The NFL could keep the game in London, but have two other teams play.

I'm ok with it if no Saints fans are allowed in and all proceeds go to hurricane relief (whether its in florida, houston, or elsewhere that may be hit.)

Won't happen. If it was the Pats though, they would've gotten their home game back like yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom