Move game from London to Miami by Armando. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move game from London to Miami by Armando.

Ross: I'm taking back the London home game.

Goodell: Fine, then I'm taking back the super bowl to Miami bid.

End of conversation.

Won't happen. If it was the Pats though, they would've gotten their home game back like yesterday.

There's no way in hell that the Pats would've played 16 straight games with no bye week if it were the Pats who were affected by the storm. The NFL and Goodell would bend over backwards and do whatever the Pats want.

Only a couple of years removed from the most ridiculous NFL ruling ever in Deflategate and people actually still believe that the Patriots have the league in their back pocket. :facepalm

I guess there's that crowd that actually thinks they cheat too and that's the only reason for their success.

Only a couple of years removed from the most ridiculous NFL ruling ever in Deflategate and people actually still believe that the Patriots have the league in their back pocket. :facepalm
The only thing ridiculous about the deflategate ruling was that Brady and Belichick didn't get a lifetime ban as repeat offenders on cheating.

The only thing ridiculous about the deflategate ruling was that Brady and Belichick didn't get a lifetime ban as repeat offenders on cheating.

LOL. Yeah, those properly inflated footballs really threw a wrench in their success the following year.

rtr4lxgq.jpg

Pats does not need bye anyway. they are best team with best coach and qb. nfl is about money and revenue.....Ross want that sb in Miami. to make that money.

Still cant believe that people want the London game changing this has nothing to do with the situation we are in its just the general whining people finding something they can whine about. What difference on the 16 straight would removing the London game make? absolutely diddly squat if you don't like the London games then tell Mr Ross not to want a superbowl, as that was the deal and has been for Superbowl hosts for the last few years I believe. The Dolphins are very well supported over here and to be honest we probably buy more merchandise than people realise. Don't get me wrong I still wish it was 1 or 2 games a year as I feel 4 is too many.

They do seem to get a preferred schedule every single year. Almost like the master scheduler goes and asks Belichick when he would prefer certain games. I know that sounds paranoid and it's irresponsible to suggest it, but the Patriots get a great schedule every year.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2017/REG/PATRIOTS

doesn't look very "preferred" to me. 5 out of 6 on the road after the bye with one travel to Mexico City and one game at Pittsburgh on a short week after the Monday nighter in Miami is no joke.

Why post a comment like that when it's blatantly never going to happen? Seems to me Mr Armando is just posting crud like that just to stir it up.
No different than a post asking why someone would make a thread about moving a game from London. It may not happen but it is about the Miami Dolphins and it is a good idea given the circumstances. But again, no way it happens because there is far too much money tied up in it to just move the game from London.

Pats will and always will be frauds
Confirmed cheating aside , they skimped by on the previous years SB wins and the most recent were gift wrapped beyond belief.
Yes they are a good team but the division has flat out stunk their entire run pretty much guaranteeing home field advantage in the playoffs every year.
Sorry but their dynasty does not hold a candle to the others even with all their rings.
Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom