My Kingdom for a Free Safety | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Kingdom for a Free Safety

Miami got torched on pass defense way too much. Hopefully with the addition of Tankersley, and a healthy Howard and Jones....that will change. But we still need another Safety. There's gotta be some FA out there

We still have UDFA and the second FA coming up

Would like to add another body there in Free agency. See who gets cut in the next few months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Would like to add another body there in Free agency. See who gets cut in the next few months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was going to say myself..... Just wait, hopefully some serious veteran talent/depth will shake free from a team with a bounty of FS and/or G. Maybe even DT. #FinsUp

You Armchairs QB's please stop whining, this FO did in my opinion did a great job at addressing the team's needs, it is ok to criticize but that's all I read is what you would've done, you're not the GM and I'm glad because when a person says we had a bad draft because of last year I really don't understand the logic behind that statement.

So you read the forums just to be a cheerleader? When fans post to express an opinion, it's just that, an opinion. I've posted many opinions in support of the coaches, the players, and the front office, and I've posted many opinions expressing concerns with the same. You want fans to "stop whining"? Stop whining about simple forum posts that express opinions about the team that are contrary to your opinons.

I don't see how Grier and Tannenbaum can be so happy with their offseason while ignoring a major hole in the defense. This feels exactly like 2 years ago when linebacker was ignored and we brought in a slew of backend talent...

This is why some of us are very iffy on this draft. It's not that the players we picked aren't quality talents. It's the fact that Grier and Tannenbaum seemingly ignored a very big hole in our defense when they had enough cap space and enough draft capital to address the problem.

Rome was not built in a day, and you only have so many picks. What they could of done with them is purely subjective. It just so happens FS was the odd man out's time around. Though don't despair, there's still time for them to pick a stopgap up. Especially if they don't like what they see and Allen

As someone already said there will be some safety help avail after cuts due to draftees coming in younger and cheaper. We should and probably will kick the tires on one of those and issue resolved.

Fully agree we will regret missing out on this FS class. Talent in every round and UDFA. Maybe they know something about Allen that I don't? Not complaining, just stating what I see as obvious.

Hold on...if we can't hold on we hang on until next draft.

We take the Florida State safety with out first pick....

And honestly if he appeals the suspension he may end up being back before then. But that is only IF he appeals it.

Unfortunately there is no appeal coming per his agent.

Translation: that was his second strike thus the 8 games.

So you read the forums just to be a cheerleader? When fans post to express an opinion, it's just that, an opinion. I've posted many opinions in support of the coaches, the players, and the front office, and I've posted many opinions expressing concerns with the same. You want fans to "stop whining"? Stop whining about simple forum posts that express opinions about the team that are contrary to your opinons.

I hate when people come to a post and do this. It's a discussion board and things are DISCUSSED.

I heard on one of the dolphins podcasts that I listen to that Hendy is coming along. Maybe he takes the next step this year.

Why would we need a safety when we have Reshad Jones?? He can play both spots at the same time!

Rather than take 2 DTS, I'd have like Xavier Woods in the 5th. He can compete for the nickel and would be a decent backup safety.

Safety is the only hole we have not plugged so far last year there were many holes at this time patience grasshopper

Back
Top Bottom