2. Ted Ginn -------Ohio State
3. Andre Caldwell--Gators

Heisman front runners
1. Brady Quinn
2. Brian Brohm
3. Adriean peterson
4. Chris Leak
5. Micheal Bush

USA freshmen of the year - Mitch Mustain (Ark.)

As much as I don't think Louisville will jump all the teams ahead of them... most of that is somewhat possible. I personally don't agree with all of it, but good thoughts.

On second thought, there are somethings that could help Louisville. IF UM beats FSU (they will move up in the polls) and then if Louisville beats UM and WV then yeah they probably would be at least top 5. Couple that with an easy schedule (especially after those two games) and they could be undefeated... Hmmm. I just don't think they beat either UM or WV. Strong offense, but relatively weak D.

I dont know where all the Ohio State Hype is coming from

Yes they have a QB that COULD be a superstar, but they have 9 new starters on Defense

And btw

How is Calvin Johnson not at least #2 on your top recievers? (personally I think he should be #1)

Alex44 said:
I dont know where all the Ohio State Hype is coming from

Yes they have a QB that COULD be a superstar, but they have 9 new starters on Defense

And btw

How is Calvin Johnson not at least #2 on your top recievers? (personally I think he should be #1)

Its hard to predict how a WR will do...but your right I did forget to put him in there...he definatly should be a top 5 WR

Oboy said:
As much as I don't think Louisville will jump all the teams ahead of them... most of that is somewhat possible. I personally don't agree with all of it, but good thoughts.

On second thought, there are somethings that could help Louisville. IF UM beats FSU (they will move up in the polls) and then if Louisville beats UM and WV then yeah they probably would be at least top 5. Couple that with an easy schedule (especially after those two games) and they could be undefeated... Hmmm. I just don't think they beat either UM or WV. Strong offense, but relatively weak D.

yeah..I agree, Louisvilles offence is awsome, but their defence is a lot better than what people give them credit for.

fins5423 said:
Its hard to predict how a WR will do...but your right I did forget to put him in there...he definatly should be a top 5 WR

I like the list, all those teams could finish to 10 (maybe not in that order though)

Johnson and Jarret I think are the clear cut #1 and #2 I like Johnson more, some people like Jarret, it really just depends what kind of reciever you like I guess

Mustain is way overhyped. Word I hear is that he won't see PT this yr. He was murdered in the Army HS game....would be even nastier with SEC defenses.

Kev83 said:
Mustain is way overhyped. Word I hear is that he won't see PT this yr. He was murdered in the Army HS game....would be even nastier with SEC defenses.

well who else is Arkansa going to start?

no offense, but the list is just like players that everyone expects to do great, outside of having caldwell and Moss on there and the best player in the country IMO not on there....college football usually never works out like that. there is always great emerging players.....

Back
Top Bottom