8. Cal
7. West Va.
6. Ohio St.
5. USC
4. Texas
3. Louisville
2. Notre Dame
1. LSU
How do you think 'Bama will fare this year? I think the Gators will be out for blood from last year's *** whooping 'Bama gave us

Cuban Dave 9 said:
How do you think 'Bama will fare this year? I think the Gators will be out for blood from last year's *** whooping 'Bama gave us
9-3 entering a bowl game. Losses to LSU, Florida, and a random.
Bama's weakest spots will be MLB and QB. Only spots I'm worried about, though they are very important positions. Just hoping the QB is mistake-free.

VINsanity10 said:
I think Oklahoma should not be #1. No way. Like the lost Rhett Bhomar and still people think nothing is different. Oklahoma should maybe be in the top 10. Auburn on the other hand should be ahead of USC. Probably 5 bc the SEC is weaker than most.

What!?!? :lol:

BDC87 said:
I Put Oklahoma 1st because the Big 12 lacks a real contender besides Texas, and of their RB Adrian Peterson which will be a serious contender for the Heisman. They are my "Dark Horse" who rides over everyone else.

If you think my predictions are biased, I'm a Miami and Fresno Fan.
Oh we knew you were a UM fan, having them at #4! They will not end up in the top 5 at the end of the year. Not this year. Still too many questions on O. Going to have a monster D, but Offense questions and questions about their coaching has me skeptical.

Kev83, your top 10 looks pretty good. Not so sure about Texas rebounding after all they lost to the draft, but Big12 is weak so it is possible.

Oboy, the Big XII is on the rebound.....the northern teams like Nerbaska are starting to make a lil noise.

and to vinsanity....the SEC is weaker than most????? :sidelol:

fins5423 said:
my top 10

10. FSU
9. Miami
8. Gators
7. Michigan
6. Auburn
5. Texas
4. Ohio state
3. USC
2. Notre Dame
1. Louisville

top 5 QB's
1. Brady Quinn---Notre Dame
2. Brian Brohm---Louisville
3. Chris Leak----Gators
4. Sam keller----Arizona state
5. Chad Henne--Michigan

top 5 RB's
1. Adriean peterson--Oaklohoma
2. Micheal Bush-----Louisville
3. Mike Hart---------Michigan
4. Tyrone Moss------Miami
5. Marshawn Lynch---Cal

top WR's
1. D'wayne jarret---USC
2. Ted Ginn -------Ohio State
3. Andre Caldwell--Gators

Heisman front runners
1. Brady Quinn
2. Brian Brohm
3. Adriean peterson
4. Chris Leak
5. Micheal Bush

USA freshmen of the year - Mitch Mustain (Ark.)

Let's start at the top

Louisville will lose by at least 10 against the U. And then WV gets them and well loss 2.

Leak will be lucky to be starting by the end of the season. Yebow is the man on campus.

Moss may never see the field after JJ starts running.

The hogs are a complete joke. You want easy money USC is 8.5 favorite. I am telling you right now they win by 21. Mitch may start but he will be wasted in the PIG PALACE.

5yrsistolong said:
[/color]

Let's start at the top

Louisville will lose by at least 10 against the U. And then WV gets them and well loss 2.

Leak will be lucky to be starting by the end of the season. Yebow is the man on campus.

Moss may never see the field after JJ starts running.

The hogs are a complete joke. You want easy money USC is 8.5 favorite. I am telling you right now they win by 21. Mitch may start but he will be wasted in the PIG PALACE.

alright now let me start from the top

WV is overrated...who do they have? their QB sucks they have no running game...WV would be lucky to hang with Louisvilles offence, louisville may have the best offence...a lot better than WV's offence and a lot better than Miamis. Are you serious when you THINK that TEBOW will start??? PLEASE! wouldnt have a chance playing in the SEC as a freshmen.

as for Mitch Mustain.....You must havent watched him play in high school, I mean he won the high school player of the year, you know who else won that award? does Peyton Manning ring a bell? does Emmit Smith ring a bell?..I mean who else is Arkansa going to start? Its just my predictions ok....hints the name of the thread...

yo

alright let me start from the bottom

Auburn has always had suceesful RBS (Rudi Johnson, Ronnie Brown, and Cadaliac williams) and Kenny Irons will be the same way. Auburn has been a solid team for years and i think thier due for a great season.

VINsanity10 said:
yo

alright let me start from the bottom

Auburn has always had suceesful RBS (Rudi Johnson, Ronnie Brown, and Cadaliac williams) and Kenny Irons will be the same way. Auburn has been a solid team for years and i think thier due for a great season.

Dont forget about our boy Stephen Davis!

Louisvile at #1. Troy Smith isn't one of your top qbs? and Neither Ted ginn nor Troy Smith are in your Heisman race? I doubt that

Draft Pick said:
Louisvile at #1. Troy Smith isn't one of your top qbs? and Neither Ted ginn nor Troy Smith are in your Heisman race? I doubt that

Troy Smith isnt that good, maybe thats why he didnt have him

Back
Top Bottom