my prediction | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my prediction

VINsanity10 said:

Yup nothing. The SEC is THE top conference in College Football and has been for quite awhile.

5yrsistolong said:
[/color]

Leak will be lucky to be starting by the end of the season. Yebow is the man on campus.

That would be Tebow.

Draft Pick said:
Louisvile at #1. Troy Smith isn't one of your top qbs? and Neither Ted ginn nor Troy Smith are in your Heisman race? I doubt that

Troy Smith is pretty good but he isnt a top 5...he doesnt belong in the same catogory as Brady Quinn or Brian Brohm, although your right Ted Ginn does have a good chance at winning the heisman...

ok the SEC isnt one of the easiest conferences AT ALL. on the contrary Auburn can take any team in the SEC and i say they are a front runner for the a National championship.

VINsanity10 said:
ok the SEC isnt one of the easiest conferences AT ALL. on the contrary Auburn can take any team in the SEC and i say they are a front runner for the a National championship.
They said the same thing about LSU a few years back when they won the NC...guess who was their only loss...:wink:

Does anyone think that my boy Rufus Alexander could win the Butkus, I really dont know much about the "poz" from Penn St, so some info would be great

VINsanity10 said:

Solid team no doubt, we'll see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom