8. USC
7. Auburn
6. Notre Dame
5. Louisville
4. Miami
3. Texas
2. Ohio State
1. Oklahoma

I guess losing their starting QB wont hurt them much?

BDC87 said:
I might as well throw in my predictions:
10. Michigan
9. Florida
8. USC
7. Auburn
6. Notre Dame
5. Louisville
4. Miami
3. Texas
2. Ohio State
1. Oklahoma

:confused::lol:

So Texas loses their greatest player in the history of their program, and we lose a guy who was a turnover machine until the ladder part of the season?

We drop 10+ spots in everyone ratings and Texas drops like 2 or 3, granted I always go into the season saying the national champ should be #1 tilll they are knocked off, but it dosent work that way.

Now if you put all ur hate towards me aside do you see what im trying to say?

Motion said:
:confused::lol:

Motion I dont see why you have a grudge against Oklahoma when their head coach gave ur program's trophy room something meaningful

Oh and the Chokelahoma remarks are so funny coming from a GATORS fan

AirFishOne said:
Motion I dont see why you have a grudge against Oklahoma when their head coach gave ur program's trophy room somehting meaningful
:sidelol::sidelol: Riiiight it was ALL Stoops, I forgot about that. Seriously man you need to lighten up, you take this crap WAY to seriously. You need to stop being such a homer and take it in stride, you get all bent out of shape when anyone criticizes OU. I have no grudge against Oklahoma at all, just find it funny that someone thinks they'll win the NC after losing their starting QB right before the season starts. Get over it.

Fine ill agree with you but my team is probably the most bashed on this board, I mean this is a mainly Florida school based forum I know, Oklahoma is more hated on this board than say FSU, Florida, or Miami depending on ur point of view, im srry Motion man

I Put Oklahoma 1st because the Big 12 lacks a real contender besides Texas, and of their RB Adrian Peterson which will be a serious contender for the Heisman. They are my "Dark Horse" who rides over everyone else.

If you think my predictions are biased, I'm a Miami and Fresno Fan.

I think Oklahoma should not be #1. No way. Like the lost Rhett Bhomar and still people think nothing is different. Oklahoma should maybe be in the top 10. Auburn on the other hand should be ahead of USC. Probably 5 bc the SEC is weaker than most.

Now if you put all ur hate towards me aside do you see what im trying to say?

No idea where that came from. I dont notice any added hostility towards you or Oklahoma on this board.

bored, so I'll give my top 10 at year's end:

10. Penn St.
9. Florida
8. Cal
7. West Va.
6. Ohio St.
5. USC
4. Texas
3. Louisville
2. Notre Dame
1. LSU

Back