Nate burleson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nate burleson

first off delmas playmaking is overrated...he's out of position a lot...

this signing if it happens will be as dumb as tyson jackson in a 43 had they signed him...waste of time is what this would be...

Here's a thought: Hartline and Gibson aren't going to be ready for camp?

Signing guys just to take reps in camp?

Maybe a vet like this competes and helps a young developing QB that is in a huge year of his career.

Maybe the logic is to go away from emphasizing WR in the draft? We need OL, LB, TE, and potential DB help. Would also be nice to pickup a solid QB in rd 3 and save the money on Matty Moore.

I agree, but should the Fins be doing it with an aging veteran in the twilight of his career who has played 15 games over the past two seasons? He would definitely be insurance against injury but based on the past two seasons wouldn't the Fins need insurance for him as well?

Don't think we'll sign him to a contract for the season. He may go to camp with the Dolphins but come roster cuts, if he shows he's been decent, then I think they cut him and tell him to keep working out and if someone gets injured we'll give him a call. I don't see him making the 53.

this veteran leadership thing is highly overrated and wont amount to squat when the young guys realize he's got nothing left in the tank...again i dont care what he's here for it's stupid...if you cut any of your top 4 wrs for this washed up has been you're the idiot...at least those guys are still in their prime or coming into it

this guys a dinosaur...a waste body...move on...pointless to bring him in the building...this dude can't stay healthy either...this is becoming a nightmare..signing young guys that have proven in the nfl they can't stay healthy signing washed up has beens that cant stay healthy anymore...and giving guaranteed money to guys their old teams think have lost a step who you didn't need to in the first place

Maybe the logic is to go away from emphasizing WR in the draft? We need OL, LB, TE, and potential DB help. Would also be nice to pickup a solid QB in rd 3 and save the money on Matty Moore.
When the heck has that ever happened? Since 2008 when Parcells/Ireland got here we drafted one WR in the first 3 rounds....Patrick Turner. That to me says we don't value WR enough to warrant a pick in the first 3 rounds. It's an after thought.

Not really understanding the disdain for Burelson in this thread. If we plan on keeping 5 WR's throughout the season, and Lazor may just do that, I have no problem with adding a vet like Burleson.

Not really understanding the disdain for Burelson in this thread. If we plan on keeping 5 WR's throughoutt the season, and Lazor may just do that, I have no problem with adding a vet like Burleson.

so you got no issue adding a washed up guy to the group then...well ok...to each his own...i sure as hell hope there are 5 better options than this in the camp...

so you got no issue adding a washed up guy to the group then...well ok...to each his own...i sure as hell hope there are 5 better options than this in the camp...

You talk like this guy couldnt catch a 5 yard pass or a run a 40 in under 10 seconds. Burelson is 32 years old. He's not in a nursing home yet.

You talk like this guy couldnt catch a 5 yard pass or a run a 40 in under 10 seconds. Burelson is 32 years old. He's not in a nursing home yet.

Considering that there are going to be some damn intriguing WR prospects available in the first and second round for us... I'm gonna have to agree with hoops here. I hope this is a smokescreen similar to the Garrard signing.

Considering that there are going to be some damn intriguing WR prospects available in the first and second round for us... I'm gonna have to agree with hoops here. I hope this is a smokescreen similar to the Garrard signing.

We aren't drafting a WR in the 1st round for sure. I doubt the 2nd round either.

We aren't drafting a WR in the 1st round for sure. I doubt the 2nd round either.

If by some miracle Sammy Watkins falls to 19, you draft him and you get on your knees and thank God that there are the Oaklands and the Jacksonvilles and the Minnesotas of the NFL to make that possible.

he should be...waste of time and snaps

Back
Top Bottom