NBA Draft Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Draft Thread

Antoine Wright to the Nets. Because, you know, they don't already have a pretty good shooting guard or anything.

BTW, I just realized that Danny Granger hasn't gone either. Maybe he and Green hit up the same crack dealer.

I'll be right back, I need to hit the phone. I need to see if Pope Benedict can get God on the hotline and tell Joe Dumars to trade up for Green or Granger...

great the Lakers chosed a Fat *** 17 yr old. the guy wieghed 300lbs a few months ago

I bet Green is kind of wishing he'd gone to college for a year, especially if he doesnt go here pretty soon

phunwin said:
I'll be right back, I need to hit the phone. I need to see if Pope Benedict can get God on the hotline and tell Joe Dumars to trade up for Green or Granger...

:lol: Miami's already on the phone.

Gerald Green to Rockets maybe? :D

It could come true.

Jay Bilas just said, "he's a vibrant, bouncy NBA athlete".

Was he talking about Hakim Warrick or a pair of boobs?

PhinDude88 said:
Gerald Green to Rockets maybe? :D

It could come true.

I'm not ruling anything out at this point. Not even Green hanging himself in the bathroom like in "An Officer and a Gentleman".

Granger to the Pacers. I think they're a little swingman-heavy, but still a very good pick. A shooter like Francisco Garcia or a power forward might have made more sense. Maybe they think Granger can play the 4 for them.

Greg Anthony: "Danny Granger reminds me of Scottie Pippen."

STFU Greg!!!!!!

Is this a comedy show or a draft?

Dan Wetzel's analysis live from New York- Round 1 -Read All Analysis–I say that when the teams look back on this draft they will wonder how the heck high school star Gerald Green slipped all the way to this point. Green is a monster talent. He's 6-8 with athletic ability and a good head on his shoulders. Some of these teams will rue the day. - 9:11 pm EDT .

every year dick vitale gets upset when a college guy drops

Back
Top Bottom