NBA Summer League - Scores | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Summer League - Scores

Ferretsquig said:
Yes poor ignorant me. I have to just get by living in Charlotte and having season tickets. Felton was listed as the starter last year in the official media guide issued by the team prior to the season. I'd venture to guess he will again be listed as the starter this year.

I dont go by what a media guide lists bro...I got by what our coach Bernie Bickerstaff says...Is Felton ready to handle the point for charlotte? Yes...Will He handle the point for charlotte this season, no not if brevin knight is still there. Felton is young and will still learn under knights belt bro, once felton is 100% ready to take over the point he will and knight will be traded. Hell he may be traded this season

Ferretsquig said:
Well since you are so infatuated with Roland I shall see if he will put the number up for when Wade was guarding Carter/Gordon. I would think you would be able to comprehend the basic fallacy in your touches argument.

fallacy in the "touches" argument?

So what happened to Vince?

Did he fix the series then by deliberately not scoring in the 4th? and for that matter...not shooting as much?

Section126 said:
fallacy in the "touches" argument?

So what happened to Vince?

Did he fix the series then by deliberately not scoring in the 4th? and for that matter...not shooting as much?

How many minutes did Vince play in the 4th quarters over the 5 game series?

Ferretsquig said:
How many minutes did Vince play in the 4th quarters over the 5 game series?

Most of them...except for the first two games..he saw less minutes than most.

Ferretsquig said:
Well since you are so infatuated with Roland I shall see if he will put the number up for when Wade was guarding Carter/Gordon. I would think you would be able to comprehend the basic fallacy in your touches argument.
I hope you realize that most of Vince Carter & Ben Gordon's points against Wade came from mid-long range jumpers. It doesn't matter how good you guard Vince...when he's on, he's on. You can't defend that. I've seen the guy guarded perfectly and put up 10-15 point quarters - there's just nothing you can do about it.

Dwyane Wade did an excellent job on Vince Carter, but I saw Posey defending him more (Wade was responsible for Vince in the first quarters of every game, for the most part). I didn't really pay attention to the way Wade defended Ben Gordon, because Miami switched up constantly in all 6 games of that series.

I can tell you one thing: neither of those two got to the basket against Wade. The same goes for Rip Hamilton and whoever Wade guarded against Dallas (Howard & Harris for the most part).

Section126 said:
Most of them...except for the first two games..he saw less minutes than most.

There you go...most of them except for the first two games. In need of a translation? Now think what Roland was stating when he referred to the number of "touches" a player recieved. Anyways I dont think this argument is going anywhere....I'll see if he will put up the stats. The ones with Gordon are the most revealing.

Bobcats 103
Adam Morrison - 24 points 2 rebounds
Magic 87
Erik Daniels - 16 points 4 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal

:woot: Adam Morrison

Aside from Wright & Barron, if we've got an extra spot for a young player, 2 words:

Robert Hite.

Blazers 82
Brandon Roy - 35 points 7 rebounds 2 assists 2 steals 1 block
Suns 91
Adam Hess - 16 points 5 rebounds 1 assist 2 steals

Cavaliers 78
Shannon Brown - 14 points 3 rebounds 2 assist 1 steal
Honets 70
Hilton Armstrong - 20 points 4 rebounds

Pacers 89
David Harrison - 18 points 8 rebounds 2 steals
Nets 62
Josh Boone - 16 points 9 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal 1 block

(Marcus Williams was 0-7 this game )

Miami just beat Chicago, Earl Barron once again with like 26 points.

Won't argue with Zo returning and sapping the rest of the C minutes, but Barron could have an impact in the future.

Blueprint said:
Aside from Wright & Barron, if we've got an extra spot for a young player, 2 words:

Robert Hite.
lol..come on man

tucker said:
lol..come on man
Come one man what? You always post some 1-liner that nobody has a clue what you're talking about. Explain..:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom