NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

Not exactly. You're still gonna have several terrible mid-majors with automatic bids.

This tournament is bush league. It's like ****ing tee ball for kids and every failure gets a consolation trophy.

This is America where the ELITE should be rewarded. Get out there and EARN your way into the tournament.

I agree....My 32 would be from the big boy confs...and let the others do the NIT
thing.

I'd settle for 32 teams if we let the bog boys in only.

Personally I want 16.

But you can see how a playoff in college football would just be a terrible idea.

I said last season in a similar tournament thread that the NCAA isn't stupid. Fans can say they love upsets but the ratings don't reflect that.

Enter the pod system. This makes it leas and less likely for upsets to occur because the favorites are being placed in pods and regions closer to home and the "little guy" is having to travel thousands of miles. Home court advantage in basketball matters more than any other sport because of the fans proximity to the court. Fans can make a difference here.

We're going to see less and less upsets now.

I hate the pod system too. I miss the days when every team from the same region played in the same arena. They need to get rid of the stupid pod system. It is total junk. Another I hate seeing in these courts with ncaa in blue and the outside of the court black. What happened to just letting the courts have thier orginal logo and markings left in tact. Freakin ncca idots.

I'd settle for 32 teams if we let the bog boys in only.

Personally I want 16.

But you can see how a playoff in college football would just be a terrible idea.

college football is a joke. whenever there is a sport that has a computer pick your nat champ game, u know thier is a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

night game have more life then afternoon games so far...watching xavier-marquette so far not bad..

I love the pod system and I love the BCS.

The BCS usually gets it right.

They nail it 99% of them time. Yeah, they whiffed on Auburb in 2003 and I think we got slighted in 2000 when Florida State got the nod but for the most part, the BCS works.

I'm in favor of a Plus One system but nothing more. I don't want my college football watered down. It takes away from the regular season.

ok so much for those night games being competive..wow what a lousy day so far...pretty boring, even thou marquette is winning by 13, if they hold on to win, i dont see that as a big upset.

The St. Peter's Pea****s?!

Bwahahahahaha.

What a JOKE.

J-O-K-E

LMAO @ The "little guy."

Enjoy those NCAA Tournament hats on your way back to...wherever St. Peter's is located.

:lol: :lol:

If you're not a fan of the NCAA tournament, then why do you follow it so closely?

It's just too easy for me to expose the tournament for what it really is and to poke at the ones who do enjoy it.

It's not like I don't have access to scores. It's not like I didn't fill out some brackets to make some money.

And I think it's WELL KNOWN on this board that I enjoy gambling. So when I have REAL money on the line, I like to know what's going on. And it's not difficult to make money on this tournament when you bet nothing but the favorites on the moneylines. You might have to bet a lot to win a decent amount. But with only three upsets—one of which I picked and bet on the moneyline—you can imagine I've done very well in two days.

I lost Florida State, Gonzaga, George Mason, and Morehead State.

I had Richmond over Vanderbilt straight moneyline. And when the moneyline on that is +125...that's pretty good for the moneyline.

How are those play-in teams holding up so far?

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Betting Illinois tonight over UNLV.

Illinois is just too quick I think.

#9 over #8. Not much of an upset.

Looks like I'm gonna lose Xavier over Marquette as well.

Back
Top Bottom