NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

I couldn't sleep. Woke up a little earlier than usual and it's not time to go to the gym just yet. Plus, I like to give you ****.

Kentucky will win.

Louisville will win.

Then what?

Little guys might have a chance to win A game but let's be honest, they have ZERO chance to win this tournament.

UK still has a chance.

It's not about the little guys winning the Tourney(though, again, one almost did last year). The fun w/ the little guys is the first 2 rds.

#5 = NOT a little guy.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

Gym time, fellas.

lifting-1.gif

Having followed the Gators very closely this year, I'll admit that a 2 seed is high for this team. I realistically expected a 3 or 4, but it really doesn't matter at all. Everyone has to win the same amount of games in order to take home a Title. This is why they play the games. The best teams will get to the Final Four. Seeds don't mean that much.

My Final Four is OSU, Dewk, Louisville, and Florida with Dewk beating Louisville for the title. Florida is there based mostly on my own homer bias and the fact that that Southeast region is probably the softest of the four. And I'm just throwing **** to the wall with Louisville. My bracket usually goes in the trash after the 2nd round anyway and who the hell had Butler going as far as they did last year?
fail-1.jpg

wtf happened to l'ville? are u kidding me...wow just wow...i knew morehead st was tough but i really didnt see them beating the cards...march madness at it's best

Temple beats PSU in another thriller.

That's 3 games so far today decided in the final seconds. What an awful tournament. This **** sucks.

#5 = NOT a little guy.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

Gym time, fellas.

lifting-1.gif

Butler is a mid major- the definition of a little guy.

Temple beats PSU in another thriller.

That's 3 games so far today decided in the final seconds. What an awful tournament. This **** sucks.

and WVU-Clem wasn't decided until the final 2 mins as well. Great 1st day so far.

Pitt only up 5 at the half, a 16 has never beat a 1 but it has to happen sometime, right?

UK is up 1 on Princeton w/ under 16 to play.

tip off is almost here! If we win I like our chances against Morehead state. Could potentially give us a sweet 16 appearance

I think Richmond will lose this one. Getting overpowered in the paint on nearly every possession. Still, 3 point game. This Azeli guy is really pissing me off.

Let's go Spiders!

Are you just playing devil's advocate or do you really believe this?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ts-thursday-flashforward-return-fizzles/45367

Dude, A LOT of people watch NCAA basketball. College basketball is different that college football. People LOVE the little guy in the tournament, but they don't really watch them in football. If you really hate this tournament as you say you do, go find another thread to post in. There are plenty of them. You're in the minority here in this one.

Tournament sucks now doesn't it.

:lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

The ONE and ONLY major upset I had was Richmond over Vanderbilt lmao.

My shipment of WIN just arrived. Spent five minutes on my bracket.

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom