Ndamukong Suh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

I'll never understand why some want to get rid of the only elite player we have, who has missed two games in his career. Is he expensive? Sure, there's always going to be hefty price on top shelf talent. I would much rather be cash strapped than have a bunch of extra money to spend on more over priced, middle of the road guys. Eventually we are going to have to learn how to draft properly and quit relying on making salary cap our go to team builder.
His contract is a millstone on the franchise.

I highly doubt it after they just brought in his old DC to get more out of his big pay years. Wake might be gone though.

Pretty sure there were rumors of this a few months ago but it's probably just gonna end up being a restructure

Pretty sure there were rumors of this a few months ago but it's probably just gonna end up being a restructure
Of course it will be— just kick the can down the road, make the salary cap mess even worse for the people who are inevitably going to be called upon to fix it. As if this team was on the verge of a Super Bowl run or something.

Thankfully Timmons pulled his little stunt or we'd be stuck with him for another year as well. I have heard nothing about the details of getting out of the contract though.

It is far more likely that the Dolphins add Haloti Gnata than substract Suh.

That move could actually open things up for our LB's.

He still wants to play, and when healthy he is still playing at a very high level.

Someone tell me how Suh's contract has hurt us? What franchise savior have we missed out on because of his deal??

He's truly an elite player that makes players around him better. He plays an incredible % of plays, constantly draws double teams and yet often makes a play regardless.

Someone tell me how Suh's contract has hurt us? What franchise savior have we missed out on because of his deal??

He's truly an elite player that makes players around him better. He plays an incredible % of plays, constantly draws double teams and yet often makes a play regardless.
We need 160 million in extra space every year to sign 8 solid, oft injured, end of their career, good mediocre players.

Back
Top Bottom