Ndamukong Suh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

2 more years and we're finally out. These next 2 years are going to hurt. $28M for a 32 year old dtackle. Ouch.

There is nothing wrong with Suh the player. And yeah, his deal is rich as hell, but at least it isn't a situation where he came in and is a complete bust and didn't earn a lot of that money. Suh has played really well, so we can at least live with that cap number.

Just restructure his contract so every time he jumps offsides he has to payback a million. At the end of next season he’ll be owing the Dolphins $. For a guy that’s so smart how in the hell do you jump offsides every friggen game it’s ridiculous. Watch the ball you learn that in peewee football. Sure he’s good but not worth 20+ mill a season for a D tackle that’s elite QB $ unless your getting 12+ sacks a year as well. Still too much.

Just restructure his contract so every time he jumps offsides he has to payback a million. At the end of next season he’ll be owing the Dolphins $. For a guy that’s so smart how in the hell do you jump offsides every friggen game it’s ridiculous. Watch the ball you learn that in peewee football. Sure he’s good but not worth 20+ mill a season for a D tackle that’s elite QB $ unless your getting 12+ sacks a year as well. Still too much.
One of Suh's strengths is getting off the line quickly and penetrating the opposing Oline defense, don't forget he is trying to beat the double team and cause disruption. With this approach sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

The article is nonsense. Ross is probably the biggest advocate of Suh remaining a Dolphin.

I am just speculating here and could be totally wrong, but I think Ross is sort of a mentor to Suh regarding business related stuff. Not saying they can't continue their relationship if Suh wasn't a Dolphin, but if he is it makes things a little easier. I wouldn't be surprised if Suh joins Ross's business organization in some way when he retires. Suh is very smart. I think it would be a great move for Ross.

I am just speculating here and could be totally wrong, but I think Ross is sort of a mentor to Suh regarding business related stuff. Not saying they can't continue their relationship if Suh wasn't a Dolphin, but if he is it makes things a little easier. I wouldn't be surprised if Suh joins Ross's business organization in some way when he retires. Suh is very smart. I think it would be a great move for Ross.
Suh was an intern for Ross' Related company awhile back. It was a construction project in Manhattan. Warren Buffet is a big fan of Suh and likewise for Suh on Buffet. There's no doubt Ross' favorite player on the team is Suh. I don't remember hearing Ross letting other Dolphins in his inner circle. Aponte is about the only other I can think of.

I just want to see the old Suh come out. I miss the kicking QBs and stepping on their ankles or hands. He can afford the fines.

Anything the Dolphins do this off season that isn't forward looking to the 2019 season is a mistake. If they handle things with extreme discipline this off season they can effect a nice salary cap roll over resulting in having around 100 mil in cap space in March 2019.

If they avoid free agency and take the comp picks for Landry,Hayes,Thomas, and the others, they can enter the 2019 draft with at least 9 picks and perhaps more if they do some trading .

Mortgaging the future with restructures and more bad free agent contracts isn't the answer for a team that sits around 8 mil in cap space right now. That isn't much more than the rookie pool.

Just face the reality, Dolphins need to stand pat and take the roll over and comp picks and build through the draft in 18. Then, go hog wild in 2019.

I hope there's a way. I met a brother that use to work at the fins facility & said Sun can be a jerk, go figure! Bless him tho and i believe this was a couple years back. He has matured much since then so this holds little value, truly

Pouncey is who I want gone more than anything. I don't trust him still.. Now §tills I like!

I just want to see the old Suh come out. I miss the kicking QBs and stepping on their ankles or hands. He can afford the fines.
He has mellowed out considerably hasn't he? The thing is so has his game, is he still one of the best DT in the league? Yes. But that seek and destroy killer that we saw in Detroit is gone.

Back
Top Bottom