Need New Runningback | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need New Runningback

Ronnie Brown will be a FA, I think. Great at picking up blitzes and showed today he still has a little left in the tank for those 5-6 times per game that we actually run the ball.

Make it happen.

Tre Mason/AU, Dre Williams/BC, Karlos Williams/FSU, Devonta Freeman/FSU, Carlos Hyde/OSU, Lache Seastrunk/BU, Jeremy Hill/LSU, Storm Johnson/CFU
I hate Ohio State, LOVE CARLOS HYDE, the guy runs like a beast with a chip on his shoulder!

Jermey Hill or Carlos Hyde would be perfect for this team.

I thought Todd Gurley was available this year and now I'm bummed he's not. I agree we need a beast back along with the o-line help

If GM's aren't scared off by Hill's off-field issues, he'll probably be the first RB off the board, and he's exactly what we need.

Worst draft day moves: trading up for Daniel Thomas.

As for who we should target, I really don't know, but the decent FAs are likely to be grossly overpaid (see Ben Tate).

Ronnie Brown looking not so bad right now. Two RB's would have been nice: Reggie Bush & Ronnie Brown.

Ireland has drafted a RB 3 years straight...trading up for two of them in Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller. Maybe he'll trade up for another one this year.

:lol: so true. And 4 years in a row in drafting an olineman with a top 3 pick, and 3 years in a row drafting a tight end

Well at least running back, oline and tight end are non issues on this team now

Did I mention the corners and lbs we drafted?

Can't believe some people still defend this guy.

Ronnie Brown looking not so bad right now. Two RB's would have been nice: Reggie Bush & Ronnie Brown.

With Bush for as cheap s Ronnie was yes. But in reality Ronnie Brown is Danial Thomas at this point in his career.
The previous season Brown made a lot of contributions in passing game.

I don't think so. We can't afford to waste our picks on RB's. We need OL and LB's...not RB's. If we had a decent line, the RB's would be fine...

Why We Are Mediocre

... this fetish for inside-out football.

Get a top-drawer RB and it will help cover for OL shortcomings and take pressure off Tannehill.

Jermey Hill or Carlos Hyde would be perfect for this team.

Tre Mason makes things happen and never quits.

2 guys like this would do wonders. Gillislee can be that kind of back if developed properly too.

We need to draft or sign a dynamic Runningback who can break some tackles and convert on short yardage. Other than OL, this is our most pressing need. When Tannehill has support from the running game, we usually win.

Which RBs would you target in the draft that would fill this need?

Lache Seastrunk

or sign Ben Tate

COACHING!! You have to put players in roles that they can excel at being able to be flexible and dominant at the position they are needed. That is what coaches do its just uncommon to Dolphin fans because we have not had a winning coaching staff sense well you know decades ! Wonder why Bush,Marshall,Welker,Ginn,Dansby, and many more excel for other teams? COACHING

Back
Top Bottom